Freshmen Arrivals

Advertisement
Sonny's mom sent him some kudu urine. It's been the secret to him packing on all that size. You can see him drinking it in one of the pics with AQM.

Advertisement
quan is looking strong and he is like 6'4. after a couple years in weight room, sonny will be a monster.

Sonny is a freshmen and already in the 40/10 club...that's serious weight and he is only going to get stronger.

What is the 40/10 club?
has something to with 40 reps @ 225 or something

40 players on the team are benching 225lb at least 20 times and 10 players are benching 225lb at least 30 times. Linder benched 225lbs 41 times this offseason.

The entire team is getting diesel.

Advertisement
WOW. That is what Pat Dye would call "Menfolk!" Lord have mercy on everyone once Valentine and Chad get here. AQM is smiling like, "look what I found and I get to play next to him". Welcome to THE U young men, and you too AQM. Sonny, all you can eat gator tail special September 7, starting at noon and continuing until gone. Eat hardy young man.

Noticed AQM is wearing a cross...I'd think it would be a big no-no for Muslims to wear crosses...like the kind of thing that gets you stoned in other parts of the globe.
With that name i thought he was muslim. guess not. Interadesting.

Sonny looks like a savage though. I wouldn't want to line up against him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sunny makes AQM look small..
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/595/9/1009595.jpg

Look everybody already knew Sunny was big as ****..... he is 6'8" over 300lbs. We knew that.

Whats impressive is how big AQM looks standing by him..... he looks like he is closer to 6'5" then 6'4" and got some good bulk on him for a freshmen who hasnt trained at all with UMs staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back