Freshmen Arrivals

Canes1135

Sophomore
From Canesport: Kamalu is in the house and we believe he has been cleared

Muhammad is in the house and has been cleared as well

Derosier is not in yet but should make it by the first practice on Saturday

FYI...

Advertisement
The Nigerian Nightmare!! I think he has all the tools to be a total stud and keep Green on the sidelines, or at least take some of the load off.

FYI...

Good news all around.

I don't care what the odds are; until Bond is officially declared ineligible I'll continue to hold out hope that he makes it in. I refuse to let go of my dream of him decapitating Driskell until I am told that I have to..

Advertisement
Awesome. Things keep getting better. Kamalu better be able to come in and contribute right away.

Advertisement

FYI...

Good news all around.

I don't care what the odds are; until Bond is officially declared ineligible I'll continue to hold out hope that he makes it in. I refuse to let go of my dream of him decapitating Driskell until I am told that I have to..

You might have to either way because it's looking like Driskell is out with a ruptured ballsack

Kamalu...my under the radar pick from the '13 class

I have cautious optimism. What do you think his main spot will be DE or DT?

He is up to 300 pounds and he will play DT here. Don't forget that he was the MVP of the JUCO championship game. He only started playing football in high school so his best days are still ahead of him. This kid has the potential to be a STUD!!!!! As I have said before he can be the key to this D Line. His arrival will allow this staff to redshirt Moore and also roll out a rotation of 5 DT's who have all been out of high school for 3 years or more.

Advertisement
dance3.gif

He is up to 300 pounds and he will play DT here. Don't forget that he was the MVP of the JUCO championship game. He only started playing football in high school so his best days are still ahead of him. This kid has the potential to be a STUD!!!!! As I have said before he can be the key to this D Line. His arrival will allow this staff to redshirt Moore and also roll out a rotation of 5 DT's who have all been out of high school for 3 years or more.

Yeah he had some very impressive stats in the last few games of the season (the only games that were even competitive for his team).

Where'd you read/hear that he was up to 300 pounds?

Does Kamalu have 3 years to play 2 or will he be coming in as a sophomore? (can't remember) Great news either way.. Another big/mature body to throw in the mix.

Advertisement
Bicho wonders where the optomism for Kamalu is when there is not one single piece of film of his available on the internet???

Yeah he had some very impressive stats in the last few games of the season (the only games that were even competitive for his team).

Where'd you read/hear that he was up to 300 pounds?

Golden said it in an interview on Cane Sport a few months back.

Advertisement
Back