Fresh Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
I know some people lose their GD minds when someone starts a new thread even though some threads have already been started on the same or similar subject but some threads are hundreds of pages long and I don't have time to read every one. Even when you try to go through them nobody is even talking about the subject anymore....its usually on a topic completely different or a bunch of guys arguing with each other about god knows what. I say once a thread hits 100 pages lets end it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know some people lose their GD minds when someone starts a new thread even though some threads have already been started on the same or similar subject but some threads are hundreds of pages long and I don't have time to read every one. Even when you try to go through them nobody is even talking about the subject anymore....its usually on a topic completely different or a bunch of guys arguing with each other about god knows what. I say once a thread hits 100 pages lets end it.
Friend, sum recrootin threads have to hit 1000 pages to lock up a player. Other than that, I got no problem with wat yu said.

No Way Movie GIF by 1091

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back