• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Fresh Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Run

Freshman
Premium
I know some people lose their GD minds when someone starts a new thread even though some threads have already been started on the same or similar subject but some threads are hundreds of pages long and I don't have time to read every one. Even when you try to go through them nobody is even talking about the subject anymore....its usually on a topic completely different or a bunch of guys arguing with each other about god knows what. I say once a thread hits 100 pages lets end it.

Last edited:

Canedog

My Pronouns Are It And They
Premium
I know some people lose their GD minds when someone starts a new thread even though some threads have already been started on the same or similar subject but some threads are hundreds of pages long and I don't have time to read every one. Even when you try to go through them nobody is even talking about the subject anymore....its usually on a topic completely different or a bunch of guys arguing with each other about god knows what. I say once a thread hits 100 pages lets end it.
Friend, sum recrootin threads have to hit 1000 pages to lock up a player. Other than that, I got no problem with wat yu said.

joseermonfils

Junior
No Way Movie GIF by 1091

AutoCANE

Don’t ask me if I’m alright
Premium
But how would we be able convince ourselves that Jerry Jeudy comin’?

Think before you post, rook

Status
Not open for further replies.