Frenk says **** the haters

SFbayCane, are you safe in the bay area? Are you followed? That kind of talk in that neck of the woods... You must be a hit at ****tail parties. Your assessment of what would have happened with Donna is spot on. Step 2 is tremendous work, well done. Does Mas Saki still have supermodels serving sushi on Lombard?

Advertisement
It's really funny how fast and the reasons for why people change their tune for whatever associated with this program.

Donna, I'm glad she's gone, but many of the same slamming her in this thread were propping her up with how she handled the entire Shapiro thing.

What's that phrase, hope springs eternal or some such? I suppose that explains the woman like about face on many things.

i wasnt and i know donna. my grandpa worked with her in the clinton admin.

What's the tweet say? It's not showing up on my phone for some reason.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 6, 2015

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear University of Miami Community,

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As we celebrate Alumni Weekend and Homecoming, we recognize that the Hurricanes football program represents a proud tradition of excellence and spirited competition spanning nine decades of talented and dedicated student-athletes who uphold a rich legacy that is considered a hallmark in intercollegiate athletics.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
As one of the newest members of the U family, I was deeply touched by the passionate and hard-won victory of our team against Duke University last Saturday in North Carolina. This is a team that in recent days experienced great adversity. They came together in a united and inspired effort to face these challenges head on. Our student-athletes played their hearts out and won the game fairly with a spectacular play that showed their commitment to winning to the very final seconds.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the aftermath of the controversy related to the officiating of the game against Duke, I wish to express my disappointment with statements that question the legitimacy of our victory. Let me be clear: Both teams fought hard and at the highest levels of competition, and in the end the University of Miami won.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The extraordinary resilience of our Hurricanes football team is a resounding affirmation of the value of college sports in shaping not just winners but leaders. The more than 400 student-athletes who wear the Orange and Green with distinction bring together our University community and the greater community that supports our teams year after year.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The University of Miami family stands proudly behind these young men and celebrates their hard-earned win.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Go ’Canes![/FONT]
JF-signature-from-OER-Oct-2013.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Julio Frenk
[/FONT]

Thanks

Advertisement
Its a little refreshing to hear that the President of the University somewhat realizes that all the millions of dollars out there available to Miami isn't based on fans of his school's test scores.

Frenk came from Harvard and one thing Harvard loves, is for their athletics to be top notch. So it doesnt surprise me that Frenk is behind the program. I was cool with Frenk getting the job over the Admiral for that reason.

Frenk came from Harvard and one thing Harvard loves, is for their athletics to be top notch. So it doesnt surprise me that Frenk is behind the program. I was cool with Frenk getting the job over the Admiral for that reason.

This. Many people forget this fact.

FRENK DROPS MIC. LOVE IT. MAYBE THE MAN WITH THE BABY SOFT SHOULDERS IS AN UNDERCOVER OG.

r73VJe3.gif

Advertisement
My handle on Canesport 6 years ago was "ShalalaKilledTheU".......I was banned just for having the name, b/c the slurpers loved that ************** so much.

She was the single worst thing for this program.

The troll Shalala would have forfeited the game back to Duke. She was a disaster to UM football.

It's really funny how fast and the reasons for why people change their tune for whatever associated with this program.

Donna, I'm glad she's gone, but many of the same slamming her in this thread were propping her up with how she handled the entire Shapiro thing.

What's that phrase, hope springs eternal or some such? I suppose that explains the woman like about face on many things.

Don't forget all the ones bashing Frenk as a liberal, elitist, *******, (insert your own slur here), who didn't give a **** about athletics and was going to send the U hurling into oblivion. I guess now he MUST actually be a tough, scrappy Chicano, filled with machismo and conservative values. Lol.

I'll see if I can find that thread before a certain moderator deletes it.

Advertisement
Yeah, but was he nude when he penned that letter?

He could be in a greek *** orgy, and as long as he's rocking that tone and ensuring everyone does the same, I'll salute our version of Alexander the Great.

In the parlance of university presidents, that's the equivalent of saying, "ESPN and David ****cliffe, **** your own faces."

Don't forget all the ones bashing Frenk as a liberal, elitist, *******, (insert your own slur here), who didn't give a **** about athletics and was going to send the U hurling into oblivion. I guess now he MUST actually be a tough, scrappy Chicano, filled with machismo and conservative values. Lol.

I'll see if I can find that thread before a certain moderator deletes it.

Exactly. At some point Franchise probably called him a beaner, too.

Advertisement
Someone post that nude shot of him. I want to **** off to it.

Hey man, if that's your thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Don't you worry, us liberals will always defend your right to be who you truly are!

:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Advertisement
Back