Frenk says **** the haters

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
VIVA JULIO

I cannot remember a president ever defending us. I remember almost punching Foote in the face one night. I am starting to think he is behind some of what has be going on lately. Dude might want to be a Miami Hurricane!!!!! Send emails thanking him, so he knows we don't just *****. Mine is out already.

Advertisement
We might have us a president who doesn't mind being hated. Starting to sound like a CANE. Now, hire Butch and let's get this here the party going again. Can anyone remember any president EVER defending the team about anything? I've been around since old Henry King and cannot. I am starting to like our little Mexican. ***** these gringos.

Do they play this at the stadium anymore. AG had the wrong siren...it never fluctuated in volume right like this. Aside from brushing his fuggin hair, AG could not do anything right. BTW I think the tie was a clip on

It's funny you say that, b/c there's a clip on youtube of a siren being played at a Canes practice. I clicked it and was like, wtf is that? I never heard that at the OB. lol

I let the hate for Al go with him out the door, tho. Dude can tie his tie someplace else. Thank you for the talent you did get and best of luck far away from my Canes!

We not back, but **** if I can't see some storm clouds on the horizon!

Shalala would have apologized to Puke, conceded the victory and tried to hire and overpay another doctor from Duke University Medical Center.

I am beginning to like the cut of Frenk's jib.

Here is what the midget marxist would have done:

1) Apologized for UM's ill-gotten victory.
2) Offered to forfeit the victory in exchange for some ACC monies that she could use to create a team to study the ACC's officiating crews.
3) Hired one of her Clinton cronies to head this committee, where they would have funneled the ACC money into the pockets of some of her friends.

Advertisement
What's the tweet say? It's not showing up on my phone for some reason.

It's really funny how fast and the reasons for why people change their tune for whatever associated with this program.

Donna, I'm glad she's gone, but many of the same slamming her in this thread were propping her up with how she handled the entire Shapiro thing.

What's that phrase, hope springs eternal or some such? I suppose that explains the woman like about face on many things.

Advertisement
What's the tweet say? It's not showing up on my phone for some reason.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 6, 2015

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear University of Miami Community,

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As we celebrate Alumni Weekend and Homecoming, we recognize that the Hurricanes football program represents a proud tradition of excellence and spirited competition spanning nine decades of talented and dedicated student-athletes who uphold a rich legacy that is considered a hallmark in intercollegiate athletics.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
As one of the newest members of the U family, I was deeply touched by the passionate and hard-won victory of our team against Duke University last Saturday in North Carolina. This is a team that in recent days experienced great adversity. They came together in a united and inspired effort to face these challenges head on. Our student-athletes played their hearts out and won the game fairly with a spectacular play that showed their commitment to winning to the very final seconds.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In the aftermath of the controversy related to the officiating of the game against Duke, I wish to express my disappointment with statements that question the legitimacy of our victory. Let me be clear: Both teams fought hard and at the highest levels of competition, and in the end the University of Miami won.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
The extraordinary resilience of our Hurricanes football team is a resounding affirmation of the value of college sports in shaping not just winners but leaders. The more than 400 student-athletes who wear the Orange and Green with distinction bring together our University community and the greater community that supports our teams year after year.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The University of Miami family stands proudly behind these young men and celebrates their hard-earned win.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Go ’Canes![/FONT]
JF-signature-from-OER-Oct-2013.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Julio Frenk
[/FONT]

Advertisement
Back