Free Willy

Advertisement
Huh? What makes you think they are sheet wearing racists ?
Those "racists" would love him if he was winning. People need to back off the racism stuff. If Willie gets fired, it's not because of racism, it's because of failure to win football games. FSU has been in a terrible downwards spiral, and right now Willie is the poster boy for it. Problem is, the culture was rotten long before he got there. It started with Bowden letting "boy be boys". Jimbo did nothing to correct it, but rather stoked the flames. He lucked out in having a once in a lifetime college talent in Winston, but even with him, there were several signs of gut rot. Willie might not be the answer, in fact, I DOUBT he is. The coach that cleans up the program will be hated, because he too will lose games early
I don't think you understood what i was saying...I was saying that they look better compared to what we are costumed to seeing most recently... and Jim Leavitt will have the better prepared in upcoming games. They also made some big stops on key drives.

TBH I could give two ***ish about them! They all can catch allergic reaction from artificial grass for all i care. lol

Go CANES!!!
One game doesn't mean anything, quite honestly. I am not sold on Virginia. It could be simply Virginia isn't as good as people think. I don't think ol' Jim has turned their D around in a week.

Advertisement
Those "racists" would love him if he was winning.

LOL, and those same racists would be yelling "He needs more time!!!" if FSU had a white coach.

Look at Chip Kelly...He's 3-12, His offense hasn't generated more than 14 pts. in a game, and yet you don't see lemonade stands and negative press coverage about Ole' Chip.

LOL, all will be good once FSU has a white coach again...Willie will be the first and last Brotha in Doak Campbell.

LOL, and those same racists would be yelling "He needs more time!!!" if FSU had a white coach.

Look at Chip Kelly...He's 3-12, His offense hasn't generated more than 14 pts. in a game, and yet you don't see lemonade stands and negative press coverage about Ole' Chip.

LOL, all will be good once FSU has a white coach again...Willie will be the first and last Brotha in Doak Campbell.
**** near losing to Samford and ULM, at home, would have FSU turning on Bobby Bowden himself. You know this. As for Chip Kelly, who gives a crap? We are talking FSU fans.

Sure, there are racists out there, but that can be said of every fan base. It can also be said of every color within every fan base. Remember when Luke was going to spill the beans if Ryan Collins wasn't named starter? Yeah, that's racism as well.

Advertisement
**** near losing to Samford and ULM, at home, would have FSU turning on Bobby Bowden himself. You know this. As for Chip Kelly, who gives a crap? We are talking FSU fans.

Sure, there are racists out there, but that can be said of every fan base. It can also be said of every color within every fan base. Remember when Luke was going to spill the beans if Ryan Collins wasn't named starter? Yeah, that's racism as well.
Worst decision ever. The coaches really wanted Collins at DB where they felt he could excel. They wanted Donnell Bennett at LB where they felt he could have All-America potential.

Some kids are just stubborn and foolish.

Advertisement
ZEWTSVOQTZGJTOO5K27QWFUMU4.jpg

Advertisement
Back