Free Willy

Advertisement
Advertisement
That kid needs a spanking and a time out and be forced to watch UM/fspoo highlights of the wide lefts/right for being disrespectful to Willie.

Lmao that’s classic..now imagine a fan base full of grown men who pay to have banners fly over a stadium...
1568644994855.gif

I can't help but think back to Briles throwing the upside down U, and that little kid drinking Jack and Coke behind him. Now, half of Tallahassee will get diabetes from drinking all that lemonade. Willie is causing all kinds of drinking problems up there.

Advertisement

They have a HUGE buyout clause on their hands if they want him gone? if they happen to pull the trigger for lack of better words I expect that Coach Jim Leavitt will be HC in waiting. Which will cause problems IMO. Hes Monsta' in the coaching game . I wanted him here for the longest for Dc or even HC.

*Side note* If anyone saw or glance at the FSU game this past weekend. Their Defense played waaay better in one game since he became analyst.:oops:

Go canes!

They have a HUGE buyout clause on their hands if they want him gone? if they happen to pull the trigger for lack of better words I expect that Coach Jim Leavitt will be HC in waiting. Which will cause problems IMO. Hes Monsta' in the coaching game . I wanted him here for the longest for Dc or even HC.

*Side note* If anyone saw or glance at the FSU game this past weekend. Their Defense played waaay better in one game since he became analyst.:oops:

Go canes!
You mean that D that couldn't stop Virginia three drives in a row? We had guys wanting to string Baker up for one play, and Virginia gets three TDs in a row against that vaunted FSU D. They looked tired, defeated, and just plain undisciplined. How was that any different than the endings of the first two games?

f they happen to pull the trigger for lack of better words I expect that Coach Jim Leavitt will be HC in waiting. Which will cause problems IMO. Hes Monsta' in the coaching game . I wanted him here for the longest for Dc or even HC.

Nahhh, I think they'll go after Bob Stoops, or Josh Huepel if they go the GO5 route.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mean that D that couldn't stop Virginia three drives in a row? We had guys wanting to string Baker up for one play, and Virginia gets three TDs in a row against that vaunted FSU D. They looked tired, defeated, and just plain undisciplined. How was that any different than the endings of the first two games?

I don't think you understood what i was saying...I was saying that they look better compared to what we are costumed to seeing most recently... and Jim Leavitt will have the better prepared in upcoming games. They also made some big stops on key drives.

TBH I could give two ***ish about them! They all can catch allergic reaction from artificial grass for all i care. lol

Go CANES!!!

I read that espn article and came straight to CIS cause i just knew thered be a thread lol. Also anyone catch where the kid said hes starting to see orange?

Advertisement
Back