FREE TICKETS!!!!!!

With all of the infighting, and I'm occasionally a party to it, it's nice to see some kind good dudes on this board. Glad to see the generosity of folks here too.

Advertisement
Hey Pops! How did you think Shaq did first game? I'm sure you look at his performance in a little different way as to what you're looking for.

With all of the infighting, and I'm occasionally a party to it, it's nice to see some kind good dudes on this board. Glad to see the generosity of folks here too.

+1

and papa shaq....you been busy man.

Hey Pops! How did you think Shaq did first game? I'm sure you look at his performance in a little different way as to what you're looking for.

I enjoyed it better at the game.... but after watching on TV is saw more of his mistakes.... Overall I give it a B- ... He made some mis read that he was able to recover from against FAMU or maybe even FAU. But on my way back home last weekend on the phone with him he told me about most of them... so he realize and is one of his biggest critics... if that's possible... If he continues what he started in Pop Warner he will be a lot better in week 10 than he was in week 1.

I enjoyed it better at the game.... but after watching on TV is saw more of his mistakes.... Overall I give it a B- ... He made some mis read that he was able to recover from against FAMU or maybe even FAU. But on my way back home last weekend on the phone with him he told me about most of them... so he realize and is one of his biggest critics... if that's possible... If he continues what he started in Pop Warner he will be a lot better in week 10 than he was in week 1.

Thanks!! I love that he has the self drive to be the best!

I hope he gets 15 tackles vs. FAU.

Advertisement
Hello my Cane Brothers, I'm a season ticket holder and I can't make it down for the FAU game and I want to give away my tickets for the game. My seats are in section 150 row 18 seats 19 and 20. The tickets are free so whoever is interested send me a message with your e-mail address.

Let me know... Shaq gets 4 tickets for each game and is one of seven siblings... so we rotate two of the tickets each week... if still available I would be interested...

****...What order does Shaq fall? I am 1 of 7 myself (youngest). Do we have some other younger ballers to be on the lookout for?

Are you the next coming of Ray Lewis?

Hello my Cane Brothers, I'm a season ticket holder and I can't make it down for the FAU game and I want to give away my tickets for the game. My seats are in section 150 row 18 seats 19 and 20. The tickets are free so whoever is interested send me a message with your e-mail address.

Let me know... Shaq gets 4 tickets for each game and is one of seven siblings... so we rotate two of the tickets each week... if still available I would be interested...

Sir it would be my honor to give you the tickets. Like I said last week my seats are right behind Shaq's sister seats last week.
Ok did you meet his sister and brother in law and if you sat that close u heard my wife....i sat with my brothers and my two grand sons sat with my wife

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw your wife she was so nervous it was funny. If you send me a email address I will forward you the tickets. Enjoy

I have two sets of season tickets (not the greatest seats, but still) that I'd be more than happy to donate to your family.(minus FSU game we're flying down for) NSA....but I wouldn't mind an autographed shoelace if you are feeling up to it! :) PM me if you need them.

Advertisement

Can someone else clarify? Is this an impermissable bennefit? I find the NCAA very confusing.

If that's the case, I will sell them for $1 each. No benefit, I live in NC and sure as **** can't make every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back