FREE TICKETS!!!!!!

1hurricane

Sophomore
Hello my Cane Brothers, I'm a season ticket holder and I can't make it down for the FAU game and I want to give away my tickets for the game. My seats are in section 150 row 18 seats 19 and 20. The tickets are free so whoever is interested send me a message with your e-mail address.

Advertisement
Hello my Cane Brothers, I'm a season ticket holder and I can't make it down for the FAU game and I want to give away my tickets for the game. My seats are in section 150 row 18 seats 19 and 20. The tickets are free so whoever is interested send me a message with your e-mail address.

Let me know... Shaq gets 4 tickets for each game and is one of seven siblings... so we rotate two of the tickets each week... if still available I would be interested...

I literally got told and now registered because of a friend from another site. If they are available I am looking for tickets. I'll try to figure how the messaging now.

Let me know... Shaq gets 4 tickets for each game and is one of seven siblings... so we rotate two of the tickets each week... if still available I would be interested...

Poppa Shaq trumps any other requests imo. And **** pop Shaq you been out there laying wood.

Driving down from Lakeland as we speak.

Advertisement

I won't be able to make the UNC or Duke game. You and your family can have at least one UNC ticket and two Duke tickets if you'd like them.

Advertisement
Give the tickets to Shaq's family.

THIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Actually, I just checked my schedule. I won't be in Florida that day and will have to stream the game.

You have my permissions to give them to the LB's father.

Advertisement

****...What order does Shaq fall? I am 1 of 7 myself (youngest). Do we have some other younger ballers to be on the lookout for?

****...What order does Shaq fall? I am 1 of 7 myself (youngest). Do we have some other younger ballers to be on the lookout for?
Shaq is the youngest also

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Sir it would be my honor to give you the tickets. Like I said last week my seats are right behind Shaq's sister seats last week.

Sir it would be my honor to give you the tickets. Like I said last week my seats are right behind Shaq's sister seats last week.
Ok did you meet his sister and brother in law and if you sat that close u heard my wife....i sat with my brothers and my two grand sons sat with my wife

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Enjoy the game with the fam! I'll likely do what you had planned to do anyways. It's FAU. I am sure I can find myself some 10 dollar tickets.

Advertisement
Back