Free Tickets for UNC Game - Butts in Seats!

Advertisement
Hey guys, I have eight tickets for the UNC game 4 and another 4. I don't want anything for them just butts in seats and cheering hard. Lets get A DUB!!!!!!

@DMoney - per our text yesterday please let people know this is legit lol. The tickets are club level 222 row 6.

Thanks and Go Canes!
I'll take 4

Advertisement
Nice work. Pack the Rock.

Season can be salvaged with a win; 3-2 and 1-0 in the ACC with Virginia Tech, Duke and Virginia on deck before Florida State.

Lose in this one, slip to 2-3 and have more question marks heading in Blacksburg. No bueno.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I have eight tickets for the UNC game 4 and another 4. I don't want anything for them just butts in seats and cheering hard. Lets get A DUB!!!!!!

@DMoney - per our text yesterday please let people know this is legit lol. The tickets are club level 222 row 6.

Thanks and Go Canes!
Happy Fx Networks GIF by Cake FX

Advertisement

Thanks and Go Canes!
Very cool

Thanks and Go Canes!
You're doing the lords work get as many fans in these stands to support our guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back