Freddie Booth-Lloyd DT 2014

RickRollU

Junior
http://acc.xofan.com/Miami/dt-freddie-booth-lloyd-hearing-from-the-u/

3.jpg

[video=youtube;Y_4Ag0kMFro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4Ag0kMFro[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Second video is one of the funniest things I've ever ******* seen, ***** is a 2 star WR!

Lulz, de pinga acere

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehhhh......little concerned about UMASS and Troy being our comp here. I know DTs are hard to project, but you would think being at a high profile school like Coco would get him exposure

****, love the video of the bigman running pass routes. Sign him up as a TE! Actually shows some athleticism for a guys supposed to be 300 pounds.

Sign him now, for his size is very quick and athletic. Also could be used as a tight end on short yardage and then sneak him out on pass routes.

Advertisement
That 2nd video reminded me of our big guys trying to field punts at the end of the spring practice. Very comical but dude has a lil pep to his step. You have to admit he moves pretty **** good to be 300+. I like that!

Bring him to camp and continue to recruit him throughout the season. Big boy is nimble

Advertisement
Ehhhh......little concerned about UMASS and Troy being our comp here. I know DTs are hard to project, but you would think being at a high profile school like Coco would get him exposure

If I'm not mistaken, he play on the oline in highschool, he would probably have more interest if he was playing on D because with his speed/size combination, he's a **** good prospect on DT.

If I'm not mistaken, he play on the oline in highschool, he would probably have more interest if he was playing on D because with his speed/size combination, he's a **** good prospect on DT.

Honestly with this staff, I don't even worry about other offers.

Olsen Pierre had a Temple before Miami offered. Now he is the best DT on the team.

If Booth-Lloyd had 4*s next to his name u wouldnt be saying ****.

Advertisement
Back