Franklin was mentioned....

shayleon

Sophomore
as a candidate for some NFL HC positions before taking the Penn State job. With the NFL season over with and many rumored coaching vacancies, could this be another glimmer of hope for us miserable Cane fans? Is Franklin still considered a good candidate to go to the NFL, and if so would Penn State be interested in the used car salesman alum?

Advertisement
If Franklin leave that would be another HC that spurned them for the NFL. To prevent that from happening again, you would think they would start looking at alumni for a replacement. Just like Wisconsin.

Advertisement
You didn't learn anything from the excitement when Wisky and Pitt fired there coaches huh

I'm just saying Golden didn't attend Wisky or Pitt, but he did attend Penn State and coach for them under Paterno. Because of that, even with his struggles at Miami, he would still be considered.

Als agent took advantage of Miami at a weak moment, and handcuffed the football program, they didn't want him then they didn't want him the second time and they won't want him ever, we were victims of a con-man with an agent. One more year of this is too much for most including me, so it's change the direction of this mess or Count me out!

Advertisement
If Franklin leave that would be another HC that spurned them for the NFL. To prevent that from happening again, you would think they would start looking at alumni for a replacement. Just like Wisconsin.

Bet your bottom dollar that the NFL ain't calling for Alberta.

Franklin is Golden....with a little more skin pigment....and possibly a coke habit. Ain't no NFL team want that fraud.

Franklin has never developed a QB. Hackenberg regressed this year. Not a good look for an offensive guy that wants to go to the NFL.

Advertisement
Back