Franklin hits the portal

I’m a long time CANE fan and some of our fans so just ungrateful ******** who disregard young athletes like they’re trash.
No wonder the program has been down over two decades…..stupid, undeserving so called fans. Get use to where we are. Irrelevant.

Tell your relative

F7C8531A-5492-4BBF-AF81-C9864A21F39D.gif

Advertisement
I’m a long time CANE fan and some of our fans so just ungrateful ******** who disregard young athletes like they’re trash.
No wonder the program has been down over two decades…..stupid, undeserving so called fans. Get use to where we are. Irrelevant.
It’s the fans fault right? The program being down for 20 years is the fans fault?

You gotta laugh at all these braindead fans talking shi*t about a kid on a message board knowing that they would never say anything remotely close to their faces. Internet thuggery is at an all time high

Advertisement
Miami fans were saying the same thing about Gus Edwards, then tried to claim him during his bright spots in the NFL lol

Thad runs softer than Gus. Kid has the tools to be great, but no work ethic or heart for football. Just being real.

I feel like this was inevitable the moment he committed. Felt like he never wanted to be here and was shocked he actually signed.

Advertisement
Yes we have a bunch of trash “fans”. Some of them posts here, social media, and other places.

But that’s not why we’ve been bad for two decades.

It’s coaching and talent evaluation and acquisition.

Simple as that.
You’re right Brother. I just get so tired of some the cowboys on here trashing student athletes. Thanks for calling me out. 👍🏾

You’re right Brother. I just get so tired of some the cowboys on here trashing student athletes. Thanks for calling me out. 👍🏾

Don’t worry about it I was not calling you out. I was basically agreeing with you on some of our bltchass fans. Does not mean that our coaches and the program in general hasn’t shot itself in the foot the last however many years it is. The program itself is failed in spite of some of our crap fans.

Advertisement
Back