Franklin hits the portal

Kirk Franklin Thank You GIF by Soul Train

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a long time CANE fan and some of our fans so just ungrateful ******** who disregard young athletes like they’re trash.
No wonder the program has been down over two decades…..stupid, undeserving so called fans. Get use to where we are. Irrelevant.

Yes we have a bunch of trash “fans”. Some of them posts here, social media, and other places.

But that’s not why we’ve been bad for two decades.

It’s coaching and talent evaluation and acquisition.

Simple as that.

Advertisement
I hate to see when we (fans) pile up on a kid. Let’s thank him for coming here and wish him the best of luck. It doesn’t always work out for players. He could be the next Gus.
I agree with the sentiment but Gus was always fast as fck. My friend who was on that team at the time told me he was the fastest dude and a physical freak and I was surprised because he couldn't ever put it together during our games.

Thad might improve his vision and be more willing to run through dudes, but I don't think he's got the speed Gus has

For a player with his size and speed, he could have been a NFL draft choice if would have trained, this should never had happened SAD

Example:
Restrepo slow white boy made himself an uncover able D-I WR with speed , and an NFL drafted player.

THAT’S WHAT TRAINING LIKE YOUR FUTURE DEPENDING ON IT DOES.

Advertisement
I’m a long time CANE fan and some of our fans so just ungrateful ******** who disregard young athletes like they’re trash.
No wonder the program has been down over two decades…..stupid, undeserving so called fans. Get use to where we are. Irrelevant.
🥱

Thad got room in that Uber for you as long as you go half in on the fare.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back