Confirmed Frank Ponce hired as QB Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fritanga!!!!!!!!!!! Not present at Boone

1644453697430.png

only thing missing is the queso frito... also, gallo pinto is a top 3 rice dish (i.e., chicken biryani, abuela's arroz y frilojes) ... don't @ me

IF Mario did throw Ferman this bread crumb, im glad he did. This isnt national news worthy. No need in rubbing it in to the local guys by giving this to Feldman too. We all know Feldman will get the big boy level news..Let the local guys eat too. Nothing wrong with that. When the TE coach is hired, im sure a local guy will break that too.

Im probably in the minority here but this is a new day..lets get the family back together again. (Stole that from Butch when he was interviewing for the UM job the year Richt got it) We can all enjoy these good times that are ahead. Lets put old beefs to the side.
Have you seen the local guys??? They do plenty of eating...

Advertisement
Since when did I say coley would be OCIW?

You missed my point. If coley is QBC, no way Mario elefantes him to OC once gattis leaves. However, if ponce is QBC, there’s a chance Mario promotes him to OC after gattis leaves
And you know that how?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to **** on the parade but didn’t we kinda already figure either him or Coley would probably be coming here? I’m saying it’s not really a shock, right? Like I trust in Mario more than I did Diaz but I’ll hold off on being super ecstatic before any meaningful snaps take place. It’s the off season, there’s always hope in the off season..

Advertisement
Back