Frank Ponce as co-OC

I'm not sure if it's talent level (or lack of) in the X and z positions, but it's going to be hard to recruit these positions if they keep getting simpleton route trees into coverage, or take too long to develope. This isn't just something that happened in the A&M game. It's like the plays are designed to go to the slot, TEs, or backs. The outside receivers seem to get targets when we're executing PA after success runs.
The 5-7-10 digs are being exposed after half time adjustments. I feel like we reserve the muddle of the field exclusively for the slot and TEs.

Advertisement
It’s criminal how many anti-spread coordinators we’ve had. Lashlee gave us a glimpse, but we’re too ignorant to take notice. No elite WRs want to play in this offense. It’s almost like what McClendon was saying was true.

If the Aggie game is the best Gattis can do we should just move up Frank next year and save some money because ****
Spend the money and hire a ST coach. I’m really surprised we don’t have one. What is Mario thinking? I hope someone starts a ST thread to explain. I’m dumbfounded

Advertisement
I’m of the opinion that “this” offense looks exactly the way Mario wants it to look. The execution…no. But the style, yes.

I’m not sure where or why folks think a different OC is going to present a different style of O with Mario giving his blessing.

If the offense opens up… has more pace, it will happen when he thinks that should occur. Whether we want to accept it or not this offense looks exactly how he wants it to look… at least for now.

We were not a tough team… soft up front and a lot of that was scheme oriented. He vowed to rid of us of that and by the looks of it he has. Miami has tried to be a finesse team and it got us no where.

It may take a bit for ur all to click but one thing for sure we not a soft *** team anymore and I love it.
May here have little to no patience. TVD was in that previous offense for 2 years. He has been in this offense what 6-7 months, with only 3 live action chances to make it work. Give him a break. He has said that he is working to get better. But no, we got all these people ready to trash him.

Advertisement
Bunch of frickin nutwaggers here dude. Nice ideas…..
What's the serotonin rush like from posting something like this? For every post complaining about the O/Gattis, there are 2-3 "holier than thou" posts mocking the 'concerned' cohort. Does it feel good to smell your farts? These posts don't contribute a **** thing, so just wondering what metaphysical benefit it has. Thanks

What's the serotonin rush like from posting something like this? For every post complaining about the O/Gattis, there are 2-3 "holier than thou" posts mocking the 'concerned' cohort. Does it feel good to smell your farts? These posts don't contribute a **** thing, so just wondering what metaphysical benefit it has. Thanks
English please

Advertisement
You guys didn’t even want Ponce here; got spooked his name was brought up, got hella spooked when he came on staff, & now u want him to be Co-OC?

Lol. My god. Don King says Only in America; Rellyrell says Only in CIS

Cmon thats not even fair. When CMC was hired, we were told big name coaches were interested. Names like Brady(LSU), Briles(Arkansas), and even stupidly, Ken Dorsey(NFL). And then you add in Alonzo NFL connections. Compared to those names, Ponce wasn't a splash hire.

No mention of the ****** QB play, but carry on. . .
He’s been getting blasted on here and social media. He now “ sucks and we need to put in Garcia”. But if you mention anything negative on a staff member the cult grabs their pitch forks. Players are getting completely thrown under the bus when there’s a lot of issues causing confusion or communication issues. EVERYONE needs to get better and the coaches are paid to make things easier for players and play to their strengths. Steele seems to understand that.

Advertisement
He’s been getting blasted on here and social media. He now “ sucks and we need to put in Garcia”. But if you mention anything negative on a staff member the cult grabs their pitch forks. Players are getting completely thrown under the bus when there’s a lot of issues causing confusion or communication issues. EVERYONE needs to get better and the coaches are paid to make things easier for players and play to their strengths. Steele seems to understand that.
its a rinse and repeat. new coach smell. give it two years when they grovel to these players bc they start ripping coaches

the next day presser reminded me of enos trashing J will and CIS defending enos for doing that ****

Advertisement
Back