Frank Ponce as co-OC

Virgin Daiquiris w/ a sugar rim is my guess

Not that there is anything wrong w/ a virgin drink if u are a recovering addict.

This msg brought to u by your friendly neighborhood poster: Rellyrell.

Edit: Pause for the word rim. Lol
Relly........the rim part yes, (pause)..... but the virgin for you.............**** no.....
The Weeknd GIF by American Dad
hold the sugar........LOL...

Advertisement
Advertisement
but there are spread teams that are tough up front. you can be tough and be spread. you dont need to be pro style to be tough.

Oh I agree with you 100%… no debate from me there. My point is more that people need not believe that the identity of this offense and what it looks like… good or bad is what MC wants it to look like.

He’s not not the type of guy to turn the offensive reigns to an OC just to do whatever they want. He doesn’t move and operate like that. He’s too structured and calculating of guy. Can he or has he been wrong in that approach…? Sure. But he’s very deliberate. Everybody needs to take that into account

tempo will solve everything! remember how smooth the offense went before the half of southern miss. score a td! haven't seen it since

Advertisement
Oh I agree with you 100%… no debate from me there. My point is more that people need not believe that the identity of this offense and what it looks like… good or bad is what MC wants it to look like.

He’s not not the type of guy to turn the offensive reigns to an OC just to do whatever they want. He doesn’t move and operate like that. He’s too structured and calculating of guy. Can he or has he been wrong in that approach…? Sure. But he’s very deliberate. Everybody needs to take that into account
tell him to add hurry up and T/E multiple plays to the Gattis playbook right now.....take pressure off the W/R's and help the RB's also to strike the opposing D as they tire........... especially in the 4 th quarter.......it will work and win in close games

Advertisement
If Miami continues to struggle in the passing game, do you think Mario makes Ponce co-OC and passing game coordinator? He had that job at App St. and Louisville and was successful at both places; he even transformed Malik Cunningham into a pretty good QB and passer. I know it undercuts Gattis's power as the OC, but it may be what's best for the team.

Just a thought.
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Cristobal is playing 3D chess. After getting turned down by coordinators (and one HC) running a spread O, Cristobal settled on Ponce for OC. When he floated the idea, it was heavily criticized because fans thought he should be able to do better with all the money that the school promised. Cristobal came up with a genius plan to turn the tables. Cristobal hired a guy who runs a 1970s offense and made TVD go from looking like a first rounder to looking like Evan Sherriffs. Now the fans are begging for Ponce to take over.

giphy-2.gif
Who are the coordinators and HC that turned Mario down?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back