Frank Paredes- Walk-on Guard

Offensive linemen are the toughest to evaluate. Who knows what they could be with development. Walk-ons are a great story and they don't take up any scholarships. Stop ****ing on high school kids!!!!
Are you kidding? We havent consistently developed kids that actually have tools. Sorry the kid should go to a G5 or D2 team. It is wat it is hes not close to a P5 player. Srry i offended your kids smh

Advertisement
Are you kidding? We havent consistently developed kids that actually have tools. Sorry the kid should go to a G5 or D2 team. It is wat it is hes not close to a P5 player. Srry i offended your kids smh
You need to get a life. You're actually critiquing walk-ons. I think the coaching staff knows a **** of a lot more than you. So, Sad.

You need to get a life. You're actually critiquing walk-ons. I think the coaching staff knows a **** of a lot more than you. So, Sad.
Walk ons sometimes see the field. Hunter Refrow was a walk on and won the natty for clemson. Quality is needed at all levels in the P5. Your the sad one for accepting anything less than the best possible players. BELEN HAS A HORRIBLE FB TEAM, IT IS WHAT IT IS. Do you even watch their games?

Walk ons sometimes see the field. Hunter Refrow was a walk on and won the natty for clemson. Quality is needed at all levels in the P5. Your the sad one for accepting anything less than the best possible players. BELEN HAS A HORRIBLE FB TEAM, IT IS WHAT IT IS. Do you even watch their games?
Jimmy Murphy would beat the **** out of hunter renfrow

How about we leave the recruiting to the coaches. WTF do you know anyway? You trying to screen walk-ons is just laughable. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
How about we leave the recruiting to the coaches. WTF do you know anyway? You trying to screen walk-ons is just laughable. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
How about you admit that your related to this kid. If you were logical instead of emotional you would probably agree with me but since you have personal ties you cant.

Advertisement
Back