Frank Paredes- Walk-on Guard

JMR13

sauce chef
Guard out of Belen, 6-4 325lbs, Senior Season was cut short due to an ankle injury. Was hearing from FIU (PWO) and IVY leagues (Dartmouth, and Princeton)
Signed with Don Yesterday at Belen.

Advertisement
Has better film than some three stars that were heavily recruited. Big man, seems to be aggressive. At the very least a good practice player. They are needed in order to make the starters better. Who knows. In the 70's Nebraska developed a number of walk on OL into starters. Joachim Gonzalez, walk on here turned out OK.

Advertisement
Guard out of Belen, 6-4 325lbs, Senior Season was cut short due to an ankle injury. Was hearing from FIU (PWO) and IVY leagues (Dartmouth, and Princeton)
Signed with Don Yesterday at Belen.

Looks Huge.. A bit on the slow side though.

Advertisement
Belen is horrible you dont want anyone but Chaney. Belen is probably the worse team in dade n thats not an exaggeration.

Has better film than some three stars that were heavily recruited. Big man, seems to be aggressive. At the very least a good practice player. They are needed in order to make the starters better. Who knows. In the 70's Nebraska developed a number of walk on OL into starters. Joachim Gonzalez, walk on here turned out OK.

Couldn't agree more, it wouldn't shock me if he was a rotational player on the inside for us down the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belen is horrible you dont want anyone but Chaney. Belen is probably the worse team in dade n thats not an exaggeration.
He’s a fugging walk on

he’s paying his own way(with a PWO spot I’m guessing which is maybe a scholarship or two lined up for him)

why would you ever turn away someone willing to pay a UM tuition tag who has a body that at worse can be used on the scout team

He’s a fugging walk on

he’s paying his own way(with a PWO spot I’m guessing which is maybe a scholarship or two lined up for him)

why would you ever turn away someone willing to pay a UM tuition tag who has a body that at worse can be used on the scout team
Bc it doesnt make anyone better period. Kid is a big slug. Get better walk ons.

Plug this guy in next to Zion and watch out!!!

Good idea here and even some center work would be in order , all this dude needs is conditioning replace baby fat with muscle carries 300 pounds well. I can picture a pretty darn good pulling guard here next to Zion good pancake possibilities in play here and seeks contact well all the way till whistle blows and then some :)

I really like this kid a Don Bailey type player.

Bc it doesnt make anyone better period. Kid is a big slug. Get better walk ons.
Offensive linemen are the toughest to evaluate. Who knows what they could be with development. Walk-ons are a great story and they don't take up any scholarships. Stop ****ing on high school kids!!!!

Advertisement
Back