Frank Ladson is he

Advertisement
Jameson Williams had less than pedestrian stats at OSU, now He's Alabama's best offensive weapon.
I questioned why Bama would bring a bust like Williams in. Didn’t break 10 catches in a season at OSU. 1400 yards and 15 TDs later and we know why.

If you watch Ladson’s highlight reel at Clemson, you can see he has talent. You take a guy like that especially at WR where you can get a bunch of players on the field.

Advertisement
I questioned why Bama would bring a bust like Williams in. Didn’t break 10 catches in a season at OSU. 1400 yards and 15 TDs later and we know why.

If you watch Ladson’s highlight reel at Clemson, you can see he has talent. You take a guy like that especially at WR where you can get a bunch of players on the field.
It’s because he wasn’t a bust he didn’t get pt at Ohio State because their coaches are petty. They knew he was the truth at OSU

It’s because he wasn’t a bust he didn’t get pt at Ohio State because their coaches are petty. They knew he was the truth at OSU
They look absolutely crazy for that now but they got crazy talent there at that position. Three first rounders potentially in that corps. But Williams was close to winning the biletnikoff

Advertisement
31 catches in 3 years at Clemson.

4 this past year (only played 5 games)
18 his Soph year with Trevor at QB
That's comical. If you get in 5 games, you have to make an impact or you'll never get in more. If 4 catches is what you came up with, maybe you're just not that good. If he can convince the staff he's worth the effort, I won't cry if we pick him up. But I wouldn't go out of my way for him.

Advertisement
I'm not really totally on board with these SFL kids that spurn the U and then when it doesn't work out elsewhere they wanna come home.
I understand this sentiment, but ask yourself: would you have committed to Manny Diaz? Would you have trusted the staffs over the past 4 years to get you to the mountaintop and help realize your NFL potential? I know we as fans struggle to see how kids choose other programs, but outside of 2017, Miami has not done there part to show these kids we were developing into a competent program...

Now if you pulled a stunt like Keef Bryant or some of the others who have trolled- then I say NO, bridge burned and dont come here. But I dont recall this kid ever doing anything in his commitment to disrespect Miami. If kids handled their decisions respectably, personally, Im good with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back