Frank Gore

Advertisement
Two best:
Brown and Barry
All others are Waaay behind
Way behind, GTFOH. I agree, Barry is probably the all time great, but he's also not the guy you want on 4th and 1 with the game on the line either. Just like anyone else, he had his weakness. He was the all time most elite home run threat no doubt.

I just hope he isn't or hasn't run his body completely into the ground and that his love of the game keeps him churning out yards. It's no fun getting older and hurting all the time as any athlete will tell you. Either way, I don't think anyone expected him to last 16 years and that's a badass accomplishment in its own right at any position in the NFL.

Everyone who understands football knows this is true. Couple in great TE's and a Hall of Fame WR, and yeah... made things kind of easy for him. The interesting thing, based on my recollection of Emmit's advanced stats, are they all show he was not an elite RB.

At the same time, as much as I love Frank, he was never an absolutely dominant RB. It's really, really odd how quietly he's become the #3 all-time rusher.
Classic compiler

Advertisement
Those Fvvvking lines Emmit ran behind, ridiculous. Just like any ND or Wisconsin RBs. His numbers are skewed. Plus he’s a Gayturd & a Dallas Cowboy. Fvkk Emmitt. I hope Frank passes him.
Barry Sanders would've ripped his records to shred had my Lions not sucked the fun out of the game for him. . .

Way behind, GTFOH. I agree, Barry is probably the all time great, but he's also not the guy you want on 4th and 1 with the game on the line either. Just like anyone else, he had his weakness. He was the all time most elite home run threat no doubt.
If you've got these guys. 4th and 1 aint happening often enough to give a f

Advertisement
I agree with the sentiment of Barry Sanders and Jim Brown being 1A and 1B as greatest all time backs.

But if I needed one guy for one game, it would be hard for me not to pick Bo Jackson over both of them.

5.4 yards per carry with no trading camp ever. Yes, you read that right.

Advertisement
Back