Frank Gore

The literal correct response to this is... you're right. At least, as far as what he probably wants. Which is just to play football.

But when it's over? I'd love to see him as a Bob Ross type, painting happy little footballs being carried across the goal line.

He's a grown man that can do what he wants.

I'd hate to see a real soldier of the gridiron like this guy end up walking like Earl Campbell for the rest of his life though. Hope he has a high quality of life post-football.

Advertisement
Those Fvvvking lines Emmit ran behind, ridiculous. Just like any ND or Wisconsin RBs. His numbers are skewed. Plus he’s a Gayturd & a Dallas Cowboy. Fvkk Emmitt. I hope Frank passes him.

Everyone who understands football knows this is true. Couple in great TE's and a Hall of Fame WR, and yeah... made things kind of easy for him. The interesting thing, based on my recollection of Emmit's advanced stats, are they all show he was not an elite RB.

At the same time, as much as I love Frank, he was never an absolutely dominant RB. It's really, really odd how quietly he's become the #3 all-time rusher.

I'd hate to see a real soldier of the gridiron like this guy end up walking like Earl Campbell for the rest of his life though. Hope he has a high quality of life post-football.

Part of me can't imagine it's good and the other part of me is certain Frank Gore doesn't feel pain in any form.

Advertisement

My thoughts exactly.

I don't fault any player for playing as long as as they can/want to. But I'm worried about the long term affect of the pounding his body's gone through in his HOF career.

Those Fvvvking lines Emmit ran behind, ridiculous. Just like any ND or Wisconsin RBs. His numbers are skewed. Plus he’s a Gayturd & a Dallas Cowboy. Fvkk Emmitt. I hope Frank passes him.
I’m a Dallas fan so it’s a tough one for me. Agree the lines had most to do with it but his vision & balance were as good as anyone ever.

Advertisement
I'd love to see frank and frank Jr take a couple snaps on the same team in the NFL together, thatd b dope.

Advertisement
The Chiefs could use him. Bell ain’t got nothing left in the tank and Gore would be a better fit to sub Clyde.

Michael Irvin played for Dallas. You hate him to? Im a cowboys fan and the hurricanes and cowboys are tied together in football

Michael Irvin played for Dallas. You hate him to? Im a cowboys fan and the hurricanes and cowboys are tied together in football
Man - talk about some tough Sundays. Love Michael and Jimmy Johnson to then go to the rival NFL team. You being a Dallas fan, I am sure you didn’t like seeing Jerome Brown on the Eagles. So, for me, it’s like ***** you, Mike & Jimmy for that day.

Sean Taylor (my all time favorite Cane) at Washington sucked too but nothing but love.

Advertisement
I hope Frank lands with a championship team, and isn't stuck with the Jets who will be mediocre at best for years to come.

Advertisement
Back