Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Cooney,Baez these guys are worthless now.These guys need to be processed every 2 or 3 years after their former players who they could influence into signing with miai are gone and we need to hire 1 or 2 local coaches who's teams are loaded with talent. this has to be done every every 2 or 3 years.Baez made sense 5 years ago with JJ and the other 2 tant came here but what does he bring to the table now.

I dont think thats the answer either. We have had ice harris and others on the staff. Just build a real D-1 coaching and support staff

I remember last year tweets going out crowning Cooney and everyone thought we had got Stevenson. That didn’t last long. I’m also sick of seeing 5 star safeties taking pictures of Banda and his family and then not signing with us
I guess u forgot I been told yall neither should have a job... people crown cooney cause hes a local supposed hood dude regardless of having zero qualities or abilities that prove he deserves that job. They crown the bartender cause most on here are alcoholics and they love his twitter game. Just like mandy and they both have about the same qualifications. That reasoning says u better pray mandy doesnt get run off cause the bartender will be the next head man...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess u forgot I been told yall neither should have a job... people crown cooney cause hes a local supposed hood dude regardless of having zero qualities or abilities that prove he deserves that job. They crown the bartender cause most on here are alcoholics and they love his twitter game. Just like mandy and they both have about the same qualifications. That reasoning says u better pray mandy doesnt get run off cause the bartender will be the next head man...

Meaning the next head man for the rest of the year or the new HC for 2 to 3 more years after Manny is fired?

Advertisement
You sound like a bitter ex-wife with your Stubblefield posts.

He is. Stubbs "screwed over" his family and now he's in his feelings.

Banda would be the HC here if Manny was fired and Baez is a more qualified WR coach. Yep. Probably wanna stop putting any stock into this guy's opinions at this point, if you ever were before. Someone done gone off the deep end.

Advertisement
He is. Stubbs "screwed over" his family and now he's in his feelings.

Banda would be the HC here if Manny was fired and Baez is a more qualified WR coach. Yep. Probably wanna stop putting any stock into this guy's opinions at this point, if you ever were before. Someone done gone off the deep end.
Pretty sure that "book it" was sarcasm about how the AD and BJ operate.

Cause Blake James and the president of Miami don’t care about football and actually spending money for a true hire.

lol the president shouldnt need to involve himself in the day to day. this is on the BOT that supports the AD and the AD himself. considering the school isnt an NFL team, the president should worry bout the academic/research side of things first.

I remember last year tweets going out crowning Cooney and everyone thought we had got Stevenson. That didn’t last long. I’m also sick of seeing 5 star safeties taking pictures of Banda and his family and then not signing with us

ah yes, vestiges of ol' Pete spreading that **** all over the boards. I recall Pete trumping the hiring of Cooney as being a "chess not checkers" type of move. The thing we've learned in ALL of these years of hiring supposed local/community guys (Lice, bell, cooney and countless others) is that it might impact 1 recruit but generally, it's pretty worthless.

You know a kid isn’t coming when it’s 3 days till nsd and the last few pages on his thread have nothing to do with him.
Have fun in Nebraska.

Advertisement
Back