Francois decommitted

Advertisement
I'm usually in agreeance with your posts but I don't know about this one, bro. Frost has a **** show going on up there. Frost would have to go 10-4 next year to match Mike Rileys 3 year tenure which got him fired. Bo Pelini who they fired had a **** good tenure in comparison to this as well.

Frost didn't realize what he had here with these Fl athletes running his offense and trying to convince kids to go to Nebraska is going to be the hardest task to date. Yeah he can bring them up for a visit and all and tell them things will turn around but if he doesn't make a bowl game next year, he could be fired. (Just looked at their schedule, he would have to win 6 of his first 7 games in order to make this happen, because the last 5 games of the year are guaranteed losses. OSU, PSU, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota)

If Francois signs up for that, then he really just didn't want to be here and F him then.

Nebraska's looking pretty foolish now firing Pelini who kept winning about 9 games per year. I get that you want to hit that next level, but they went from winning 9 games a year to not even being able to make a bowl game now.

I like him as a player but what type of kid will be getting? Just wondering is he a kid you want at Miami with the climate of the program or does his talent supersede all that?

Advertisement
I'm usually in agreeance with your posts but I don't know about this one, bro. Frost has a **** show going on up there. Frost would have to go 10-4 next year to match Mike Rileys 3 year tenure which got him fired. Bo Pelini who they fired had a **** good tenure in comparison to this as well.

Frost didn't realize what he had here with these Fl athletes running his offense and trying to convince kids to go to Nebraska is going to be the hardest task to date. Yeah he can bring them up for a visit and all and tell them things will turn around but if he doesn't make a bowl game next year, he could be fired. (Just looked at their schedule, he would have to win 6 of his first 7 games in order to make this happen, because the last 5 games of the year are guaranteed losses. OSU, PSU, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota)

If Francois signs up for that, then he really just didn't want to be here and F him then.

He may just not want to be here, that is 100% true. I am just saying that Frost has something to pitch as head coach, that these kids can remember seeing. Frost prob telling them how he built his UCF team on S.FL kids. Diaz has no head coaching success at all to point to

He was a legit CB in high school correct? I would love him at CB if I’m remembering correctly bc we need them and are taking 4 safeties this cycle which is craxy

Advertisement
Y’all got to stop taking everything y’all read as the truth, literally every recruit we have committed or going after are hearing about the 2 losses to fiu and duke not just Francois. This kid still likely will end up here. And you are an utter fool if you don’t want him. Since when are we in position to turn down the top playmaking db in Florida? Newsflash we are not in position to do that...

You said you dont think they could handle the francois situation but they were able to get a all-american season out of willis who is far worse off than francois is.

Willis was never known as a quitter. Francois has been going through the motions all year because he didn't get a chance to transfer schools. That seems to be the culture that's currently plaguing Miami right now.

Have fun freezing your *** off. Frost didn’t improve at all in year two which is when a jump is expected. No bowl game. So yeah we had a bad year but Nebraska was worse with a superior talent at QB. What does that tell you. Imagine if they didn’t have Martinez. Coming here is a better decision but it sounds like he’s gonna be leaving. It’s not about Nebraska. It’s about us. It could be any other school and it would be the same result

Advertisement
Have fun freezing your *** off. Frost didn’t improve at all in year two which is when a jump is expected. No bowl game. So yeah we had a bad year but Nebraska was worse with a superior talent at QB. What does that tell you. Imagine if they didn’t have Martinez. Coming here is a better decision but it sounds like he’s gonna be leaving. It’s not about Nebraska. It’s about us. It could be any other school and it would be the same result

Ding ding ding

Would really like to add him to the mix as we currently don’t have a proven ballhawk/playmaker type at safety.

Imo Bubba Bolden was starting to prove that and would’ve been did so if he was allowed to play sooner. He reminds me of Kenny Phillips.

I would rather have Francois come in as a CB that’s a bigger position of need.

Manny should just tell Francois that Frost just got an extension and can't get fired for a few years but he (Manny) will almost certainly get fired next year so there's at least a chance that his replacement can actually coach him up.

#chessnotcheckers

Advertisement
Imo Bubba Bolden was starting to prove that and would’ve been did so if he was allowed to play sooner. He reminds me of Kenny Phillips.

That whole sitting out was BS! I hate that he got hurt too as he was just starting to hit his stride. He could be that playmaker back there. Good comp on the KP.

I agree that Bolden is going to be the ballhawk we need, but he didn't report until very late in the summer and need a bit of time to get in shape considering he hadn't played in a while (like a year and some change I think.)

Two things:
Bubba didn't have any choice in the sitting out process. That was NCAA mandated. I don't think either Bubba or the staff expected the NCAA to enforce that 1 year thing...

And I don't get why Francois should be looked at any differently than any other kid who committed and decommitted twice. If this was one of the OOS kids, there would be a very different tone here. We have 20+ kids committed who look at the situation and see an opportunity to come and make a difference. Francois is using the losses as an excuse. Let him go to Nebraska. That's his other best offer. That should tell you something right there; if anyone else thought he was so vital, they'd figure it out and bring him in, even if it meant bumping someone out. We don't need anyone who doesn't WANT to come in and work.

Advertisement
Back