Francois decommitted

Advertisement
That is major for Nebraska. Just to have them visit
Absolutely, I think it’s interesting to see a team thumping the book on culture change entertaining the Gray’s and Frenchy’s but talent acquisition is the supreme driver. Can’t expect to trot out a bunch of JAGs and win, Frost knows that.

D, you've mentioned Denzel twice. I could have sworn the issue with Perryman was not because of him coasting his senior year but because we had a dumbass coaching staff that were concerned with his lack of height and whether he was maxed out physically? In fact, wasn't it mentioned that Barrow actually lost his **** over that ridiculousness? If you're all in on Francois then that's cool but I sure don't remember Perryman playing out like this.

Yea I think Perryman was visiting FSU before he got the okay to commit. He was ranked a 3 star for some reason but he had big time offers.

Advertisement
D, you've mentioned Denzel twice. I could have sworn the issue with Perryman was not because of him coasting his senior year but because we had a dumbass coaching staff that were concerned with his lack of height and whether he was maxed out physically? In fact, wasn't it mentioned that Barrow actually lost his **** over that ridiculousness? If you're all in on Francois then that's cool but I sure don't remember Perryman playing out like this.

Yes that’s all true, but part of the reason Coach D was down on him was that his senior year wasn’t that good.

He had been called the next Vilma for years and was ready to move on to college.

The only issue is literally nobody can predict how he'll play or what type of person you'll get. I'd take him but I'm extremely cautious
I pass all day every day!!!! This kid has committed and decommited multiple times. Kids that don't buy in now won't buy in later. We need kids that fit the program and are "all in" on being a CANE.

Advertisement
Yes that’s all true, but part of the reason Coach D was down on him was that his senior year wasn’t that good.

He had been called the next Vilma for years and was ready to move on to college.

If he's Jeff Thomas lite from a behavioral point of view, the kid is 100% a take. Every great team has a few headcases they need to manage. He either gets it, like Sam Shields did, or he doesn't get it and moves on.

It's not like JW or Silvera (or Willis) are model citizens. But they're also not criminals, they're good kids with some misguided emotions/ideas that need adult guidance. Francois seems to be that kid. He's just had too many "friends and family" telling he was great too long. Get him on campus away from the entourage, and he'll be fine.

Advertisement
If he's Jeff Thomas lite from a behavioral point of view, the kid is 100% a take. Every great team has a few headcases they need to manage. He either gets it, like Sam Shields did, or he doesn't get it and moves on.

It's not like JW or Silvera (or Willis) are model citizens. But they're also not criminals, they're good kids with some misguided emotions/ideas that need adult guidance. Francois seems to be that kid. He's just had too many "friends and family" telling he was great too long. Get him on campus away from the entourage, and he'll be fine.
You’re confusing model citizens with quitters. You don’t have to be a model citizen but your sure as F can’t be a quitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back