Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Disinterested senior year. It’s a risk but sometimes those guys rise when the competition gets good. Perryman is the most recent example.
Interesting. Makes sense. Probably worth the risk given our needs. I am sure some folks around the program know him well enough to advise.

D, you've mentioned Denzel twice. I could have sworn the issue with Perryman was not because of him coasting his senior year but because we had a dumbass coaching staff that were concerned with his lack of height and whether he was maxed out physically? In fact, wasn't it mentioned that Barrow actually lost his **** over that ridiculousness? If you're all in on Francois then that's cool but I sure don't remember Perryman playing out like this.

I’ll still take him as long as he wasn’t jerking us around and was truly undecided

A year can be a long time but he didn’t get hurt and looks the same physically.

I see a guy who can play man, set the Dade County INT record as a safety, was the team’s kicker/punter, played some offense and wasn’t afraid to tackle.

If his head is on right, he can play early. If it’s not, he hits the portal and we move on.

too many ifs & we don’t have time to bring guys in just for them to hit the portal..attrition is serious business in all walks of business.

let him go to Nebraska

Advertisement
Interesting. Makes sense. Probably worth the risk given our needs. I am sure some folks around the program know him well enough to advise.

Some poster said that he wanted to transfer to BTW for his Sr year and when that fell through he mentally checked out. It makes sense. He’s a kid. I know some adults who when they didn’t get a big promotion at work started pouting at there current gig and half a$$ing it.

That said, I wouldn’t give this kid the 5* treatment on his visit. Especially after he played us. He better come in mad humble like Sam Brooks did after he recommitted on his visit or let the bum freeze to death in Lincoln.

too many ifs & we don’t have time to bring guys in just for them to hit the portal..attrition is serious business in all walks of business.

let him go to Nebraska
This will be interesting. Manny has made a point publicly saying the way they recruit will be different than previous staffs. Players must understand and value a Miami offer. Clearly, a local kid who has de-committed twice is a perfect example. If Manny actually implements what he has said, there is no way he takes this kid back. However, due to numbers and depth and talent on the roster it's not easy to just say thanks, no thanks. We will see if this was just more coach speak or if the is #TNM.

Advertisement

let him go to Nebraska

Some of the same guys yelling to take this kid (despite all the red flags) get mad as **** when our scholarship numbers stay in the low to mid 70s.

You want to have better depth and scholarship numbers in the 80s? Think long and hard before recruiting kids that seem flighty or flaky.

Kid is a dog period don't care what kind of senior year he had....u get the talent and feed him raw meat (coach him up) and let him off the leash

I dont believe you.gif

based upon your prior recruiting philosophy of no offer from Bama, UGA, OK, OSU = ****** player.

Advertisement
Some of the same guys yelling to take this kid (despite all the red flags) get mad as **** when our scholarship numbers stay in the low to mid 70s.

You want to have better depth and scholarship numbers in the 80s? Think long and hard before recruiting kids that seem flighty or flaky.

Exactly...they don’t account for mental availability!

IF he does ink with us..hopefully he grows the Fck up.

Visiting Nebraska, Indiana, and Us on the 13th. I told you guys this dude probably ends us at Nebraska.
Francois, Robinson, Fleming, Kendall Dennis, JUCO Xavier Hutchinson and Zane Herring are all to visit Nebraska this weekend.

Advertisement
Disinterested senior year. It’s a risk but sometimes those guys rise when the competition gets good. Perryman is the most recent example.
The only issue is literally nobody can predict how he'll play or what type of person you'll get. I'd take him but I'm extremely cautious

Advertisement
Back