Francois decommitted

Advertisement
Reading all kinds of **** on 247 after their article today. Coaches are operating and recruiting under the assumption he’s not apart of the class. After his record junior season I’m reading he’s had a sub par senior year, underperformed at camps (was MAYBE the 4th best safety at Paradise), and has a me first attitude. Played the game hard and might end up at a **** school after OSU and UF lost their stiffy on him. Will be interesting to see if Manny takes him after two de commits and his new standard. Plus add in Harrell looks more and more like a lock.

Advertisement
What happened to PSU? Wasn't Oregon also involved at some point? This kids treating us like a side b*tch and we are allowing it. the worst part is he’s not even performing at a high level. He’s been average.

Setting a bad precedent moving forward, one we apparently set out to stop. The ‘21, ‘22, ‘23 class kids are watching knowing they can get away with the same bullsh*t.

If you want kids to stop treating a UM offers as a back up plan ... stop letting kids use UM’s offer as back up plan.

I maintain my stance. 0% chance this kid is a Cane. I’ll put money on it or we can wager something else.

Nebraska .... are you guys f*cking kidding me?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
bruh do you know how long ago that is.

A year can be a long time but he didn’t get hurt and looks the same physically.

I see a guy who can play man, set the Dade County INT record as a safety, was the team’s kicker/punter, played some offense and wasn’t afraid to tackle.

If his head is on right, he can play early. If it’s not, he hits the portal and we move on.

your comment was about seeing him live. Showing me clips doesnt respond. From his tape, he looks like a good athlete. But my question based on your comment was how you stack him up.

He is in the Bandy/Jaquan mold but longer and less explosive as a tackler. Very instinctual and efficient in his movements. I could see him at corner or safety.

He is in the Bandy/Jaquan mold but longer and less explosive as a tackler. Very instinctual and efficient in his movements. I could see him at corner or safety.
Do you think he has the mindset to be great? Why has his recruitment from big programs seemingly slowed?

Advertisement
Back