Francois decommitted

Pass IMO. Sounds like a little girl and he doesn’t want to be here anyway. “We’ll get him if nobody else wants him” and “he didn’t get to transfer so he’s not playing hard this year”...sounds pathetic. Quitting on his teammates. What’s going to happen if he doesn’t get his way here? Aren’t we still trying to promote a team culture and get rid of of the cancers? Tell this bytch to kick rocks.

Advertisement
Pass IMO. Sounds like a little girl and he doesn’t want to be here anyway. “We’ll get him if nobody else wants him” and “he didn’t get to transfer so he’s not playing hard this year”...sounds pathetic. Quitting on his teammates. What’s going to happen if he doesn’t get his way here? Aren’t we still trying to promote a team culture and get rid of of the cancers? Tell this bytch to kick rocks.

This is a legit point. The counter would be this:

I’ve said numerous times this staff needs to find the best 25 players in America that absolutely bleed orange and green. Being local obviously preferred but not required.

This kid, no matter how talented, doesn’t appear to fall into both categories.

I’ve said numerous times this staff needs to find the best 25 players in America that absolutely bleed orange and green. Being local obviously preferred but not required.

I agree because if you have to jump through hoops to convince someone to wear the U and get a free education in Coral Gables they will hit the portal as soon as a jimmy Murphy, Marshall few, etc walk on dawg out work them for playing time.

Advertisement

THIS .... and as someone else posted earlier it just sets a precedent that a kid can be a total ****head, clown Miami in the process, and still have Miami as a fall back if everything else doesn't pan out. Additionally we've never had trouble finding NFL caliber safeties.

Kid sits alongside Clown Jobe as two guys I hope end up working at Stucky's truck stops cleaning the bathrooms.

one thing i'll give manny credit for this year is he's handled our headcases pretty well. jeff got suspended for 2 games and had the first big play vs FSU in his first game back. jarren got benched, benched again for skipping practice, and was running up to give manny the game ball after FSU. he could've lost either of those guys or had the situations spin out of control but for now it looks like he pushed the right buttons in both cases. so maybe he has confidence he can handle francois.

Advertisement
Nope.gif

Advertisement

Very few kids bleed anything anymore. You have a few like the Bandy's and Dallas' of the world. But in terms of overall, they are all making "business decisions". Even the kids that are from SoFla and have bled orange and green their whole lives are spurning us for the Georgia's, Bama's, Clemson's, OSU, etc. of the world. What are the chances a kid from Louisiana bleeds orange and green over the hometown LSU tigers? But that doesnt mean we cant convince them to come to us over them (maybe not this year). DJ Williams landed in our laps all the way from Cali because we were good, he liked the swagger, and liked the weather. Staff didn't even try to recruit him because he was the number 1 player in the nation and was a Cali kid and they thought they had no chance with him.

You think the majority of these kids on the Clemson teams of the last 6 or so years have grown up loving Clemson? Of course not!! We need to find a way to have a class or two of STUDS buy in to the fact that, with their collected talents across the board on a team, they're going to put themselves in a spot to win championships. Once you start having that kind of success, then future classes will start buying in because "Miami is back" for real with top tier talent, winning games, the city, the women, paradise and all that.

I personally think, depending on the devil in the details, this new policy of allowing players to profit off of their likeness may be the spark we need to start swinging things in our favor and getting top tier talent to want to come and play here, make money, and enjoy it in the most vibrant city in the US.

Y’all better than me, I must have to much of an ego or something. The first time okay I see new head coach you’re not sure that’s fine but the second time **** no kick rocks. Should’ve made sure you had that spot before you left again, go to FSU so Fleming can bomb your *** for the next few years

Advertisement
At Safety as long as we can land Jalen Harrell, Idgaf what this kid does tbh.

I'd take him just for the recruiting class rankings boost, but expect him to jump ship if he's not playing as a TF.

And for real I don't think he's gonna come back anyway, kid decommitted twice, that's about as clear as day that he really don't wanna play here... I mean at this point we kinda need to take a hint, he don't like us lol

Why do u like him so much, just asking I have not watched his tape or know anything about him

6'1 + 185-195pounds.
- Plays both ways...lines up at cb/wr and wants to play cb.
-Has safety ability as well
- Plays at a school that will forever kick out prospects. A school we have grabbed 2 kids from in the past.
- I like getting Metro Atlanta kids...now the S.Fla divas see that its others that WANT to be down here.
-Can play off or man.

He's a pretty good prospect to me.

Advertisement
Back