Francois decommitted

Francois is having a disappointing, unmotivated season after a historic junior year and phenomenal camp circuit. What I've heard (and this is just a rumor) is that he wanted to transfer to Booker T but something happened and he is going through the motions at South Dade. I know he was recently kicked out of a game for unsportsmanlike penalties.

Francois was led to believe UF and OSU would be throwing bags but his senior season gave those schools pause. Banda has stayed on him because he knows he is capable of being an elite player.
Proof about the bag game.....if those schools come before or on early signing he will say he isn't signing and waiting. If he does that he's gone

Advertisement
Francois is having a disappointing, unmotivated season after a historic junior year and phenomenal camp circuit. What I've heard (and this is just a rumor) is that he wanted to transfer to Booker T but something happened and he is going through the motions at South Dade. I know he was recently kicked out of a game for unsportsmanlike penalties.

Francois was led to believe UF and OSU would be throwing bags but his senior season gave those schools pause. Banda has stayed on him because he knows he is capable of being an elite player.

interesting

considering everyone’s excuse the last time he decommitted was that UF paid all of his family’s debt, lol.

“BAGS BRO!!!!” - everyone’s favorite excuse

@brock he’s a head case bro...

So why would Miami want him. He wants to be at OSU or Fla. He will go through the motions here

Not 0 chance. As of right now he has nowhere else to go. If UF or OSU allow him to commit there then 0 chance.

What happened to PSU? Wasn't Oregon also involved at some point? This kids treating us like a side b*tch and we are allowing it. the worst part is he’s not even performing at a high level. He’s been average.

Setting a bad precedent moving forward, one we apparently set out to stop. The ‘21, ‘22, ‘23 class kids are watching knowing they can get away with the same bullsh*t.

If you want kids to stop treating a UM offers as a back up plan ... stop letting kids use UM’s offer as back up plan.

I maintain my stance. 0% chance this kid is a Cane. I’ll put money on it or we can wager something else.

Advertisement
interesting

considering everyone’s excuse the last time he decommitted was that UF paid all of his family’s debt, lol.

“BAGS BRO!!!!” - everyone’s favorite excuse

Well, considering that he was under the impression that UF and OSU were throwing bags and that led to the decomitment.... I would say the bag theory was legit in this case.

Bags are not an across the board excuse but to pretend they are not a major factor is just silly at this point.

Well, considering that he was under the impression that UF and OSU were throwing bags and that led to the decomitment.... I would say the bag theory was legit in this case.

Bags are not an across the board excuse but to pretend they are not a major factor is just silly at this point.

First off, I am pretending they aren’t a major factor. I’m talking about a specific situation with Francois.

The excuse was that the debts were already paid when he decommitted the last time, not “under the impression that UF and OSU were throwing bags”. So it’s not the same thing because there’s no in between. Either you got paid or you didn’t. Could he have been told, “Yeah...we are GOING to pay you”? Sure, but that’s not what the excuse makers said because they said it was already done. Schools don’t pay for kids they don’t want. My point is that was probably some bull**** excuse the last time he decommitted since it’s clear no money was given to him because UF doesn’t even want him. I think the kid is talented, and I definitely want him here but I’m almost over his tactics. He is reminding me of Knighton and it feels like he is just looking for anywhere to go besides UM and treating us as such.

Advertisement
Man going through the motions senior year ain’t cool. Most of your teammates have grinder with you the whole time and aren’t going to play college football. Disrespectful man. Kids a great talent. But going through the motions isn’t the best way to get the attention of other schools

Advertisement
Man going through the motions senior year ain’t cool. Most of your teammates have grinder with you the whole time and aren’t going to play college football. Disrespectful man. Kids a great talent. But going through the motions isn’t the best way to get the attention of other schools

Agree. But to be fair, a lot of 17-18 year olds can be immature like that. Seantrel Henderson was a flake but I was glad we got him. JT and Williams have had their moments and they're in college... If our staff is still on him, they believe they can guide him. He's the type of talent you take a flyer on.

Hey, if that keeps away the SEC and Taint vermin, I won't complain. As long as Feeley, Banda/Rumph and Baker figure out how to motivate the kid once he hits campus.

What happened to PSU? Wasn't Oregon also involved at some point? This kids treating us like a side b*tch and we are allowing it. the worst part is he’s not even performing at a high level. He’s been average.

Setting a bad precedent moving forward, one we apparently set out to stop. The ‘21, ‘22, ‘23 class kids are watching knowing they can get away with the same bullsh*t.

If you want kids to stop treating a UM offers as a back up plan ... stop letting kids use UM’s offer as back up plan.

I maintain my stance. 0% chance this kid is a Cane. I’ll put money on it or we can wager something else.

Well Franklin looks like he will be the next USC coach.

Oregon is filling up on Southern California kids. They may circle back if Franklin gets some of those kids to come back to USC.

But early signing day is less than 5 weeks away.

All that said I still don’t think he signs with us.

Oregon is filling up on Southern California kids. They may circle back if Franklin gets some of those kids to come back to USC.

Let’s make a wager baby! If he signs with us, I’ll change my Avi to whatever you want. WHEN he signs with someone else I get to choose your new Avi. Deal?

Advertisement
Going through the motions in his senior season?

Jesus Christ, that is a massive red flag. Elite or not if that’s true this kid is not a “dawg”. The staff must know something we don’t here.
If they get him he's a talent and it's up to him and the coaches to get the best out of him. Money and family is on the line and those are good motivations for these kids. It can work out he just has to get focused or have someone good by him to get him focused. Kids good

Franklin can recruit. I’ll give him that. I don’t know if he’s the best gameday coach but he can’t be worse than Mario. And Southern California kids will go to usc if they have a pulse

Let’s make a wager baby! If he signs with us, I’ll change my Avi to whatever you want. WHEN he signs with someone else I get to choose your new Avi. Deal?

Hey I hope you are right. I will gladly change my avi if he signs with us.

Advertisement
Back