Francois decommitted

ok and the past will never return.he program will never recreate the 20 year run they had. it was a great run, but an anomaly for a small school w a small fanbase and not many big money boosters that care enough (compared to the teams that we compete with nationally as a brand). our best is the 17 year except actually getting to the playoff.

Nice to see somebody eise not in denial.

This is facts.

Advertisement
Who is more soft-shouldered, recruits or this fan base?
Are we grading on a curve?
I love the kid heart and he plays like he’s bigger than the average guy his size. He’s a willing tackler and decent in coverage but he ain’t the shutdown CB a lot of fans act like he is. Truth is most of the guys on the defensive side of the ball are average. Bandy is one of a few guys who is slightly above average.
Bandy belongs in the slot

I dont want to say the name I want over and over again, but if Manny doesnt win the Coastal, and struggles to recruit, fire the AD and get the guy I want. He could turn us around in a hurry.

Please, don't start talking about Butch or Mario. Tired of hearing this.

Advertisement
This thread is a prime example of the base. Has beens clamoring for the past as we get lapped by in and out-of state rivals.

Advertisement
We will get the death penalty if we hire Urban Meyer.

hewouldn’t come here Anyways. Same as how Sabans family hated south Florida, Urbans will as well. Some of These coaches prefer the college town environment. also, I think he’d only go to a spot where he knows they’ll drop bags for the program and players (booster level).
Also to another post, no one is saying Miami is poor . But if you think paying 10 plus annually (were paying 7.1 this year for manny w buyout and then average 3.1 annually) is the same as paying 7.1 for one single year, then sorry you don’t follow the canes. We won’t pay 10 plus for urban on a yearly basis not including staff salaries which could put you at 15-17 on a yearly basis.

also, if we paid even for one year 22.5 for gundy, w his buyout, id fire every person in the university

We paid Temple $4m and Manny $3.5

Ya I don't believe that we paid Temple that whole 4 mill either. Pennies on the dollar is more likely, he was at temple a week...But if you want to believe we handed over that whole amount, god bless you.

Last edited:
Ya I don't believe that we paid Temple that whole 4 mill either.

we also don’t pay manny 3.5. We pay him 3.1 and told him he’s getting a pay cut from richt partly bc of the buyout. But yeah, we’ll pay another coach 8 plus annually bc that’s what Miami has done

Literally amateur hour after amateur hour. It's so f'ing frustrating!

Oh, but what about this commitment clause Manny put in place??? LOL. These kids and none of these coaches he's going up against respect not a **** staff member.
That commitment clause doesn’t work unless you win. Plus, this team hasn’t even shown improvement in 4 weeks.

Advertisement
That commitment clause doesn’t work unless you win. Plus, this team hasn’t even shown improvement in 4 weeks.

It already has worked.

Francis would have stayed committed, taken visits, strung the staff along, then switched to another school last minute leaving UM with no options.

Now we know he's a POS and we can move onto plan B.

It already has worked.

Francis would have stayed committed, taken visits, strung the staff along, then switched to another school last minute leaving UM with no options.

Now we know he's a POS and we can move onto plan B.

Ya I'm kinding getting closer to this

The fact this kid CAME BACK, and then still didn't give a **** what a wishy washy little b***h he looks like speaks volume about his character and lack of pride to me. I don't want him...he looks like a little 12 year old broad with all this switch sidin

And I was among the first on his bandwagon after soph tape (I raved about him, and said I really wasn't high on K. Wash) ...And when a few others (most like him on this board) complained he wasn't as good as T. Stevenson and that he was only ranked around 150 or 100 instead of a high 4*, I said no he's priority #1 in the secondary imo. But fugg him now. Can't win with kids like this imo.

i couldnt live in miami ever again after i left (after grad). its a nice city to vacation or visit home for a weekend, but absolutely awful to live in when you have to deal with the people

With you here. Am in NC now and love it. Went to Miami to vacation in August and see family and was ready to leave the city after 3 days.

Advertisement
TEAM A
6-7
8-5
9-4
10-3
7-6
2-2

TEAM B
12-2
14-1
14-1
13-1
14-1
5-0

TEAM C
10-3
14-1
14-1
12-2
15-0
5-0

TEAM D
10-3
9-3
8-5
13-2
11-3
4-0

Are you all serious with wondering why Team A can't recruit on the same level with Teams B, C and D? GTFOH.
Dudes making excuses for coaches not recruiting enough talent will be the same dudes who will then make excuses for coaches when they lose talking about “we don’t have the talent” lmao

the fans that expect top classes after years of mediocrity is kinda astonishing. were not a power brand (in terms youre always gonan get kids like FSU or UF are even when theyre down). we gotta win big esp in our area where kids dont give a **** bout UM
Don’t you need top classes to win big lol

Advertisement
Back