Francois decommitted

Banda is just the symptom...

The problem is Diaz... He's a Defensive HC that should have enough cache that kids respect, but the reality is he's been a joke on the trail for 4 years now & by proxy his coaches on his side of the ball are all perceived the same way.

It's the reason why despite having a ****** offense we can still trick high rated RB's & WR's to consider Miami, but on the Defensive side of the ball high rated recruits don't respect us at all, even though the Defense is typically better on the field & has carried the team over the last few years.

Since we don't drop bags we'll only fix our recruiting problems by winning & it's gonna take us a long time to become a winning program under Diaz because he simply isn't cut for the HC at this stage in his career. He should've been allowed to prove himself at Temple before being handed the reins at Miami. And yes, I can deduce all of this after just 4 games.

Advertisement
Banda needs to go, unfortunately I don't think Diaz is ever going to fire him smfh.

If Diaz wasn't such an ******* he'd fire Panda & go get Fran Brown or T-Rob, or Travis Fisher, **** I'd even be in favor of bringing back Corey Bell or giving a guy like Blue Adams a shot.

But it's beyond clear that Banda will never be able to keep a high rated Safety committed (with the exception of Gurvan), he's missed way more than he's hit, just like in the Folden era our misses were way more glaring than the ones we landed.

Recruiting DB's in South Fla shouldn't be this **** hard man, even if we don't drop bags you can still find **** good DB's all over the state.

Like most of those guys a lot. Fran Brown would be fantastic. T-Rob has to eventually realize he needs to stop following mongoloid Muschamp around and come back to South Florida.

Really Wanted him, I think he is Elite. Also thinks he really wants to be at UM, just not liking what he is seeing on the field.

Until we start looking like a top 10 team weekend week out, this will continue to happen.

Do think Bags are starting to be open to get him and but the performance of this team is an issue to a big one.

Advertisement
Ivey has to be kidding me, congratulating a kid on de-commiting from us. SMH

Soft *** team man

Yeah, we're...
images

Honestly, blows me away. Soft is just the right word.

Advertisement
Banda is just the symptom...

The problem is Diaz... He's a Defensive HC that should have enough cache that kids respect, but the reality is he's been a joke on the trail for 4 years now & by proxy his coaches on his side of the ball are all perceived the same way.

It's the reason why despite having a ****** offense we can still trick high rated RB's & WR's to consider Miami, but on the Defensive side of the ball high rated recruits don't respect us at all, even though the Defense is typically better on the field & has carried the team over the last few years.

Since we don't drop bags we'll only fix our recruiting problems by winning & it's gonna take us a long time to become a winning program under Diaz because he simply isn't cut for the HC at this stage in his career. He should've been allowed to prove himself at Temple before being handed the reins at Miami. And yes, I can deduce all of this after just 4 games.
Many deduced it prior to his hire.

Advertisement
Yes Sir Diaz is doing to much talking about nothing. The way you add value to a Miami Hurricanes Football Scholarship is to start looking like a Freaking Legitimate Power House Team again and Winning Football games, Point Blank!!!!

With the impending demise of the NCAA, the bag games are going to start getting ridiculous. There are ways to pay recruits without showing up on their radar. Shapiro was a jock sniffing slimy little attention ***** with a big mouth and whose effect on our recruiting was grossly overestimated. Manny has got to get this network constructed. He can do this with his Daddy’s help. 2-3 high impact players a year should be the goal. The other option is to put out hits on all the handlers in South Florida that represent other schools.

No hes not. He had a lucky *** junior year and got a bunch of picks and hype. Hes a good player but hes not those guys if not he would have those schools on him.

Difference you're seeing is safety vs CB. The CB position is more valuable (and rightly so), but Francois will absolutely have the same impact.

Advertisement
Kids want to go to winning programs we 2-2 if we were 3-1 or 4-0 hes locked in

Oh I agree and have been preaching that forever. The bags real, but it’s just an easy excuse for fans to use to run from the fact that kids don’t want to play for our ****** team.

Responses in Bold above.

Ok this is what I get from what you wrote. Assumptions. Your assuming Banda didn't do what you highlighted. All assumptions because neither of us was there. I'm with Banda anyday before I side with a recruit who has decommitted twice

the fans that expect top classes after years of mediocrity is kinda astonishing. were not a power brand (in terms youre always gonan get kids like FSU or UF are even when theyre down). we gotta win big esp in our area where kids dont give a **** bout UM
Exactly why you dont hire a coach with zero experience.

Advertisement
Back