Francisco Mauigoa appreciation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of people have given kiko and deen crap this year but both have been outstanding additions

Thank god Mario didn’t listen to CIS porsters and tell deen to kick rocks in the offseason because he didn’t weigh 300 pounds
Wait, have people really been giving Deen crap?

I saw some Kiko slander yesterday that was ridiculous. But not Deen, that’s crazy.

Wait, have people really been giving Deen crap?

I saw some Kiko slander yesterday that was ridiculous. But not Deen, that’s crazy.
He did not play well vs UNC but then again pretty much no one on the team played well in that game.

The rest of the season he has been great.

i watch the tackles he makes and think to myself, flagg would miss that tackle last year ... and flagg has been better this year ... but kiko has been a difference maker
He's not kiko, but dammit mane - what's he gotta do. Flagg led the LBs in tackles and solo tackles.

Advertisement
Before the season started Guidry made the comment that he felt like some guys on defense were better at playing aggressive

Feel like Mauigoa was the #1 kid he meant

He struggles at times in coverage and finding space to occupy

But if you tell this dude to go knock someone’s face off, he’s gonna get it done

Advertisement
He's not kiko, but dammit mane - what's he gotta do. Flagg led the LBs in tackles and solo tackles.
no slander, just facts ... our run defense has improved because of kiko ... flagg has found a great role and gets alot of snaps, he's part of the improvement, 51 is a difference maker ... he stoning guys or pushing them back ... flagg seems to give up that forward lean to the ball carrier, HUGE difference on third and shorts distance ... for what it worth, glad flagg stuck around and glad he's making them frosh earn it

Sitting at 10th in FBS and 2nd in the ACC in Tackles for Loss. Young man definitely deserves his props. Went in looking for Bain and was reminded just how much Francisco is ballin.

1698767028292.png

A lot of us were pretty happy when Kiko transferred to Miami. From what I rememebr we all expected him to be our best LB and his been even better then expected. This past transfer portal they hit on a lot of homeruns compared to the previous year

Advertisement
Back