Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Advertisement
1671657019048.gif

Advertisement
I mean we essentially PLACED kids there this year. I dont know if you noticed.
I think it somehing you may see us do more ..something like hands washing the other type of deal...i think we may do it with out of state kids we want to lock in.
Definitely noticed with Wayne and Williams. But that also means they had the mercenary mentality to want to go and leave their hometown and high school where they were king big **** and had every girl wanting to **** them. Not a lot of 17 year olds want to do that especially form far away like those 2. IMG isn’t for everyone but it is for the kids we want. No BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alpha dog at the Polynesian Bowl day 1 with plenty of big time players there
Yup, day one Alpha dog:

"After skipping the Under Armour All-America Game to spend time with his family in American Samoa, Mauigoa had no intentions of missing the Polynesian Bowl, to which he was selected nearly two years ago. And he showed why he's a top six player nationally and the composite's No. 1 offensive tackle, leading drills, taking as many reps as he could and even lining up at tight end some. He's got flexibility and athleticism and a frame that could still add some more weight."

Advertisement
Back