Francis Mauigoa Film Review : #1 OT In The Nation Commits (bump on page 42 from Pate interview)

View as article
Maaaaan to not know who was coming to the ring next and to hear that guitar riff begin was a crazy feeling as a kid. 90’s WCW/NWA was the best wrestling ever IMO. Midnight Express, Rock N Roll Express, Road Warriors, Ric Flair, The Freebirds and Stings entrance music was the best ever.

I posted this because the FM commitment excitement brought me back to 14 again 😂 and that music came to mind.

Diamond age of wrestling bro. We’ll never see or feel that chit again.

Advertisement
Drunk Ian Mcshane GIF by American Gods

1657040436200.gif

1657040474270.gif

1657040502924.gif

1657040533185.gif

1657040644832.gif

1657040762952.gif

1657040809518.gif

1657040836471.gif

1657040888655.gif

I hope Mario gets the Rock to campus or has him sponsor something again at UM since we moved out of the locker room he built. Just need his type of celebrity to keep national Attention.

The Rock gave a couple million $ to help build the new alumni center. He definitely gives to the school, even outside of the football program

Advertisement
Advertisement
He'll be at LG or RG. Not a tackle which is why he'll end up at mich st where he's being told he can play tackle. Mauigoa and Samson will be the tackles, with the possibility of mauigoa moving inside and freeling or alinen out at tackle
aroused goat GIF

I'm actually a fan at *himt* getting his big bro out of the portal by spring to fill some lb depth. See he is fighting for the staying mike spot at Wash St

He'll be at LG or RG. Not a tackle which is why he'll end up at mich st where he's being told he can play tackle. Mauigoa and Samson will be the tackles, with the possibility of mauigoa moving inside and freeling or alinen out at tackle
Kirkland can make big money as a Guard he’s not athletic enough for tackle unless he slims down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby and Lake spoke to Mauigoa at the press part of Future 50:

"Francis Mauigoa says he will be at the June Cookout with 5-star EDGE Samuel M’Pemba. A lot went into the decision to pick Miami, which came down to the wire. One was his relationship with Alex Mirabal and Mario Cristobal. I think he believes in the direction of the program. He wants to land the best class in the country and says he hopes Miami gets Okunlola and Alinen."

He mentioned that The Rock is his idol and that he was blown away when he tweeted at him after he committed to Miami.

Mauigoa: “I believe in Jaden Rashada. He is an incredible dude. You have to look at the quarterback. Some quarterbacks can’t handle the pressure, but he can.”

Mauigoa: “Payton Kirkland is coming with me”

Advertisement
Back