FR - WRs

Advertisement
This.

Smith is just different.

I've written it before, but worth repeating. I was all in on Yulkeith when some of the guys on here started talking about this Brashard Smith kid. I honestly thought everyone had gone crazy, because YB was special. Then I saw Brashard's highlights and I was "holy ****".

Not too many kids have popped off the screen like that. Duke was one, Jeudy another, Bosa another. Patrick Johnson/Peterson. I'm not saying Brashard is going to be as successful as these guys. I'm just saying he made me double take. Shadow used to talk about the kids that even your grandmother would know are special. That's Brashard.

BTW, the only other kid in this amazing class that caused me to have that same reaction was Chase Smith. More so than JW. Taylor, Garcia, et al.. This class is deep.

Watching Smith's tapes he's a kid you get the ball on screens and maybe some jet sweeps early in the season and then by the end when he has the playbook fully down unleash the beast.

Also get him in twins next to Harley, who is a good blocker. I'd have Brashard as the primary. because he is a bully and will absolutely beat the first CB who touches him. Guaranteed 5+ yards every time, with a chance for a chunk play at every touch.

Advertisement
Back