Four-star EDGE Elias Rudolph flips from Michigan to the Canes

View as article
Advertisement
sexy booty shake GIF
9AEC0F92-7126-4AB2-97F4-ADE272882E22.jpeg

Is she really from Seneca, South Carolina? That’s only an hr from me
No, I totally made it up. My brother worked at the power plant (now apparently called "World of Energy") during the summer when he was an engineering student. So I have visited Oconee and Pickens Co.

Advertisement
I didn't realize he's that young. Guess it should've been semi logical. But for us here 250 is our bare minimum we want on the edge in an ideal world. There's a reason Cyrus hasn't really hit the field yet. We don't want anyone getting pushed around in individual match ups.
Because he’s like 220, if that.

I didn't realize he's that young. Guess it should've been semi logical. But for us here 250 is our bare minimum we want on the edge in an ideal world. There's a reason Cyrus hasn't really hit the field yet. We don't want anyone getting pushed around in individual match ups.

Dee, JT himself was below that at the combine. Given all the line movement I would hope JT and Nicholson would figure out how to move Moss around to have an important role even if he’s weighing 235 to 240. Of course he looks 20 pounds shy of that right now so this is all speculation. But the kid has quicks we gotta be able to exploit somehow.

How does he compare to say a young jafari Harvey?

Harvey was a little thicker (pause) if I remember correctly, because we thought he may even get a look at LB (he may have grown an inch or two senior year) and had played it high school…But it isn't the worst comparison. Similar builds but not exactly the same

This kid may be a tad twitchier. I think a little bigger (10 lbs and just a little bigger framed)Jarvis Moss is a good comparison.

Advertisement
He’s built kinda like a WR at the moment but he sure is quick. That spin move on his highlights beating two guys sure was fun.

He’s killing people on a couple of blocks though and seems to use his hands well so he doesn’t seem (small sample size) to be just a one trick speed rush pony. They lined him up at DT a few times and he made some plays.
I'd check for skid marks, first . . .

but you be you!
Uh, if I’m there, I’m not being denied. Just sayin’…

Rudolph is one of my favorite Edge prospects and has been criminally underrated by this board. He has the length, agility, speed, bend, explosion, closing burst and the frame to add 40 lbs of good weight. Rudolph could grow into a 6'6" 240+ lb wrecking ball off the edge. There's a reason why Jason Taylor wanted him in this class so badly. This was a monumental pickup and a fantastic addition to this class.

Advertisement
Also, same HS as Tank Carradine who played at FSU under Jimbo coming out of JUCO and got drafted in the 2nd round by the 9ers. Was a first team All ACC guy. Would’ve had a much longer career if not for injuries.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No, I totally made it up. My brother worked at the power plant (now apparently called "World of Energy") during the summer when he was an engineering student. So I have visited Oconee and Pickens Co.
Oh I apologize to u 4 having to visit those places. Those places definitely doesn’t define or speak for the whole South Carolina 😂😂😂😂😂

Harvey was a little thicker (pause) if I remember correctly, because we thought he may even get a look at LB (he may have grown an inch or two senior year) and had played it high school…But it isn't the worst comparison. Similar builds but not exactly the same

This kid may be a tad twitchier. I think a little bigger (10 lbs and just a little bigger framed)Jarvis Moss is a good comparison.
I see u hit the button (BIG PAUSE)😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back