Four-star DE Parks commits to Tide as grayshirt

da truth

1st team All-American
Any truth that he may end up signing with Miami? People at the bar claim Richt said to him we have a spot for him?

Advertisement
When Miami was good we used to have guys greyshirt who wanted to be here regardless of room. We desperately need to win the Coastal and perhaps even the conference.

Dude is willing to jeopardize his football career to be a front runner. Can't make this up.

Dude would rather go sit (greyshirt) and pay his own way to go to bammer for a year, than go anywhere else and compete right away. But what his *** don't fully realize, is that 1. If he was good enough, bammer would have pushed someone else out and given him that scholarship. And 2, next year there will be another class of 5* studs ready to come in and take his place. Then he will be looking for a transfer. These front running *** kids are dumb as *****! This crap is insane!

Advertisement
When Miami was good we used to have guys greyshirt who wanted to be here regardless of room. We desperately need to win the Coastal and perhaps even the conference.

That is a ridiculous lie that you cannot even back up with two truthful examples.

Yeah, guys used to grayshirt at Miami all the time...of all stupid lies that have been told on this board, that one might be the biggest whopper of all.

Please, by all means, name all of the players who have grayshirted at Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That is a ridiculous lie that you cannot even back up with two truthful examples.

Yeah, guys used to grayshirt at Miami all the time...of all stupid lies that have been told on this board, that one might be the biggest whopper of all.

Hahaaaaaaa upvote x1000000000

Hahaaaaaaa upvote x1000000000

LOL,the only guy I can think of is in the Coker years I belief they tried to get Muffet to grayshirt but FSU offered and he said ****off to us.It could have been another DE but I think it was Muffet who ended up beign a much better DL than the guys we actually signed.

So, how does this work?

He doesn't get a scholarship, can't practice or play and has to wait for someone to get thrown off the team before he gets a spot. It seems if that doesn't happen he has to pay tuition for a year before he can join.

If that's the case, and the kid had tons of offers, I can't imagine why he would stay. Though, I'd sure like to follow the money trail if that is the case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do we know he'll pay his way??? can a bag be dropped off while going to school ....just sayin??

So, how does this work?

He doesn't get a scholarship, can't practice or play and has to wait for someone to get thrown off the team before he gets a spot. It seems if that doesn't happen he has to pay tuition for a year before he can join.

If that's the case, and the kid had tons of offers, I can't imagine why he would stay. Though, I'd sure like to follow the money trail if that is the case.

So basically, if a scholarship doesn't open up this summer/fall he'll just be a mid year enrollee. In the mean time, he'll "pay" to take a class or two either at Alabama or the local Community College and somehow end up with an apartment, car, "job" and a personal trainer to work out with.

Since Bama is where he wants to go and he was going to redshirt anyway, this is actually a better option. He will have 5 years to play 4, starting in 2018, which means if it doesn't work out and he wants to transfer after 2 years, he can sit out one year at the new school and still have two years left to play.

Dude is willing to jeopardize his football career to be a front runner. Can't make this up.

I mean it's the same with Jeudy and Smith.

Jeudy stressed relationships, only to see the OC and the WR Coach both leave before he stepped on campus. He'd rather sit on the bench that put on for his city.

Smith told me everything I needed to know about him at that All Star game where he got punked into the benches by an angry DB. He didn't fight back at all. Then he disrespected Richt by not even bothering to come on an OV.

Both charmin' soft front runners.

Advertisement
Back