Four playoff teams set

Advertisement
**** Bama

baby crying GIF

Advertisement
I think ohio state stands a better chance against UGa than Michigan or TCU does
Lol, did you watch Ohio St against Michigan. **** them...they're getting their *** beat against UGA.

It's gonna be Michigan and UGA. Georgia is going to have to win in the 2nd half against Michigan

Lol, did you watch Ohio St against Michigan. **** them...they're getting their *** beat against UGA.

It's gonna be Michigan and UGA. Georgia is going to have to win in the 2nd half against Michigan
Yes I did, did you? It was 24-20 heading into the 4th qtr. Ohio state won all other 11 games by double digits

Michigan bullies people, they can’t bully UGA

TCU wouldn’t stand a chance, why is it so crazy that the best offense left standing has the best chance?

Taint may have a chance against uga but the puppies play the exact same brand as Michigan but better. So idk

Anyone but Georgia. I don't want to hear another debate on greatest team ever, and you know SEC fans will start with it.

Advertisement
USC should still be in it. F- the F-eyes!

USC has the same amount of wins as OSU but since OSU didn’t lose in its Conf game (because they weren’t elligible) they leapfrog a team with a loss to only one school. (Albeit twice)

Kentucky seemed to slow them down as well.

I think there is a semi 'blueprint' to slow down Georgia's offence. I think it all has to do with their QB. Bennet is nice but I think he is exploitable, but you have to do certain things. Like completely take the run away. Somehow put them in unfavorable yardages, and have to hit him and pressure him. Much easier said than done, and is Ohio St even capable of doing that? I dont know maybe. Vs Mich they certainly weren't.

Out of the 4 teams I do think Ohio St has the best QB though.
Good points. Have to also say that UGA's defense shuts everyone down and I think that's the issue any team facing them will encounter.

I’m sticking by my Michigan v Ohio state rematch prediction in the championship

Ryan day and jim knowles are just as capable as anyone who UGA has on staff and they have a month to prepare

Maybe I’m way off but I think it helps ohio state catching them in the first game rather than in the final

laughing-haha.gif

Advertisement
UGAs biggest threat is OSU. They get past them and I really like their chances to repeat. I think TCU beats Michigan.

Somebody say F- the Buckeyes, F- F- the Buckeyes…!

Advertisement
Back