Four playoff teams set

Advertisement
UGA is brutal when you have their full attention. I saw some stat that they had ten 5-star kids starting on defense at times, and they're fairly young, except for Bennett, who'll apply for Medicare next year.

So I live 30 miles west of Atl., about 20 miles from the Ala. state line. Lots of Tide & Dawg fans, around here. Pretty satisfying that the 'Bama fans don't have a leg to stand on. Though Roll Tide isn't the most logical bunch😎.
Georgia on the other hand, imo, got hosed having to face Ohio St. Pretty sure they blow the Horn Frogs out, while the Buckeyes offense could pose a problem AND the Dawgs offense has sputtered at times this season. I do believe avoiding the Big 10 rematch in the semis was a factor.

Advertisement
So I live 30 miles west of Atl., about 20 miles from the Ala. state line. Lots of Tide & Dawg fans, around here. Pretty satisfying that the 'Bama fans don't have a leg to stand on. Though Roll Tide isn't the most logical bunch😎.
Georgia on the other hand, imo, got hosed having to face Ohio St. Pretty sure they blow the Horn Frogs out, while the Buckeyes offense could pose a problem AND the Dawgs offense has sputtered at times this season. I do believe avoiding the Big 10 rematch in the semis was a factor.
True, but the only games that UGA struggled offensively was against Mizzou and a little against Tenn. I watched OSU battle might 1-7 Northwestern where they were up 7 going into the 4th quarter. I have a feeling that UGA's defense slows them down just like they did with Tenn.

True, but the only games that UGA struggled offensively was against Mizzou and a little against Tenn. I watched OSU battle might 1-7 Northwestern where they were up 7 going into the 4th quarter. I have a feeling that UGA's defense slows them down just like they did with Tenn.
Kentucky seemed to slow them down as well.

I think there is a semi 'blueprint' to slow down Georgia's offence. I think it all has to do with their QB. Bennet is nice but I think he is exploitable, but you have to do certain things. Like completely take the run away. Somehow put them in unfavorable yardages, and have to hit him and pressure him. Much easier said than done, and is Ohio St even capable of doing that? I dont know maybe. Vs Mich they certainly weren't.

Out of the 4 teams I do think Ohio St has the best QB though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassing that a team can not play in its conf. Championship and lose their way into the CFP. Fcking blows my mind. Taints been a joke all season. Talent aside, those inflated numbers are a product of a **** schedule. Now I've got to listent to these cvnts yammer on about their stupid fcking team for the next month. Fml

They going to build statues of Stetson. No one is beating UGA.

Still wonder why he never gets mentioned when they talk about the Heisman other than like an also ran for it…kids done nothing but win for 3 years….

Advertisement
Well you at least know we will get one close game in UM and TCU cause that’s all TCU plays..😜

Advertisement
Back