2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
None of yall have seen a map huh, cause vegas isn't even further east than the furthest east part of California.... Basically same distance from the Bay as SD...

Advertisement
Maybe Mario did too good a job selling Oregon and once Lanning presented something approximating what Mario sold, it became too much to overcome. Just spitballin' here, but if both options are even close, distance becomes a big deal in these recruitments and I feel that's what happened here.

Everyone on here thinks that with Salavea on the staff, there is now a Poly connection. Those kids IMO are going to be a very difficult pull. They are embedded in that west coast culture. Going to Miami where there is no Poly connection as opposed to staying on the west coast is going to be challenging.

Advertisement
Everyone on here thinks that with Salavea on the staff, there is now a Poly connection. Those kids IMO are going to be a very difficult pull. They are embedded in that west coast culture. Going to Miami where there is no Poly connection as opposed to staying on the west coast is going to be challenging.

We already pulled a Polynesian from The Portal who’s from Utah. lol. If that was the case, we wouldn’t see a kid like To’o To’o go from UTK to Bama or a kid like Tua go to Bama. They went there b/c of (bags, lol) & b/c a coach on staff was familiar w/ recruiting them.

We’re not going to get all of them or majority of them; ****, no schools outside the WC will, but don’t discount having Joe on staff. We’ll get ours, trust.

We already pulled a Polynesian from The Portal who’s from Utah. lol. If that was the case, we wouldn’t see a kid like To’o To’o go from UTK to Bama or a kid like Tua go to Bama. They went there b/c of (bags, lol) & b/c a coach on staff was familiar w/ recruiting them.

We’re not going to get all of them or majority of them; ****, no schools outside the WC will, but don’t discount having Joe on staff. We’ll get ours, trust.
Sure. There will be exceptions (particularly when Bama comes calling). But the staff will, IMO, have to be very careful about how much time to invest in recruitment of kids that *generally speaking* will lean west coast. I think this is particularly the case now that USC has hired Riley and USC should be rocking and rolling in no time. I'm not sure those are fights we want to get into.

Advertisement
Sure. There will be exceptions (particularly when Bama comes calling). But the staff will, IMO, have to be very careful about how much time to invest in recruitment of kids that *generally speaking* will lean west coast. I think this is particularly the case now that USC has hired Riley and USC should be rocking and rolling in no time. I'm not sure those are fights we want to get into.
Gotta always focus first on Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Then grab a few from other places but those three counties are a must win

That I agree w/.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back