2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

He gone.

EF547926-2A09-41A8-80ED-C9D1916DB14A.jpeg

Advertisement
He ain't coming.

Honestly, it is the only "L" on Mario's recruitment efforts so far and I am not even worried. Nobody gets everybody (even Saban takes an occasional L). Mario and Mirabal will land plenty of big uglies in the years to come. Zero concerns but it's a loss. No way to spin it.

He ain't coming.

Honestly, it is the only "L" on Mario's recruitment efforts so far and I am not even worried. Nobody gets everybody (even Saban takes an occasional L). Mario and Mirabal will land plenty of big uglies in the years to come. Zero concerns but it's a loss. No way to spin it.

I mean... look at a map of the United States. Short of a guy being from Alaska...

It sucks, but geography is having a major affect on this one.

Advertisement
I mean... look at a map of the United States. Short of a guy being from Alaska...

It sucks, but geography is having a major affect on this one.
Maybe. But, we had the prior relationship. He was all but signed, sealed and delivered to us following his visit. We then lost him to a first-time head coach who has been on the job for just a few weeks and new offensive line coach. Neither of them had prior relationships with the kid. That's an L in my book.

Again, as I said no biggie.

Ugh. Really wanted this kid but oh well. As a Miami native, I couldn't fathom going to college all the way in Oregon, so I can't fault a high school kid from Oregon for not having the courage to trek all the way to Miami.

Really was hoping to plug him in our OL in 2023. At least Sagapolu will give us immediate help.

Just get the McCoy kid and shift focus on the portal.

Advertisement
Maybe. But, we had the prior relationship. He was all but signed, sealed and delivered to us following his visit. We then lost him to a first-time head coach who has been on the job for just a few weeks and new offensive line coach. Neither of them had prior relationships with the kid. That's an L in my book.

Again, as I said no biggie.
It’s an L because it’s a position of Need and he’s Talented. Relationships aside, he’s choosing Family wishes and staying close to home if he picks Oregon.

Advertisement
Ugh. Really wanted this kid but oh well. As a Miami native, I couldn't fathom going to college all the way in Oregon, so I can't fault a high school kid from Oregon for not having the courage to trek all the way to Miami.

Really was hoping to plug him in our OL in 2023. At least Sagapolu will give us immediate help.

Just get the McCoy kid and shift focus on the portal.
Isn't it some ish tho? We can't keep our knuckle head kid home (Shemar), but can't get others to leave their home (Iuli). Recruiting is bullshyt, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back