2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
CB to Oregon from Wiltfong too

Someone said that Florence was kinda the leader of the pack of those Oregon commits that decommitted when Mario was hired. Maybe getting Florence back was enough for Iuli to jump back on too.
And he tweeted out last night there was another commit coming.... Had a feeling it was Iuli..... If he had come to Miami last he would sign here...

Advertisement
I apparently need to reset my expectations with Mario, i still think he'll be good but he's not as good as I thought. This is a massive, massive fail. I thought he'd be on a closer trajectory to what Riley is doing but it's not close.

I hope Mario doesn’t spin his tires recruiting the west coast ever again. Target some Samoans with Salave’a and that’s it. I get that’s where his relationships were this year so it made sense but it’s never been sustainable and it’s always hit or Miss with maybe 1 guy a year

Advertisement
Cristo-Fallin’
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
So miami closing with 2 three star projects to close signing day lol. Very golden/Shannon/diaz esque....ill reserve judgement bc Cristobal just got here but man that would suck. Class gna stay in the high 40s...Hopefully shemar surprises and picks miami

Advertisement
Back