2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shemar just seems like the kind of kid that was never gonna choose us anyway and is just looking for a reasonable enough looking excuse not to. There's one every year it seems.
For some reason I got the opposite vibes on him throughout. Felt like he would love for legit reasons to surface and justify staying home. Mario helped. The plan to completely overhaul this program helped. An NIL deal to take that variable off the table is huge. We’ll see about the DC issue.

Is it too late and enough, who knows. I’m fairly conservative with these situations but I’ve had this feeling for a while we are somehow going to land Shemar and Conley. No scientific data behind it.

Advertisement
Iuli is coming - 100%
McCoy - 80%
Shemar - 35-40%
Cooper - 90% (as long as Auburn doesn’t come calling late)

Great closing on the trenches by Mario in 60 days with or without Shemar. With Shemar it’s obviously elite.
This all day. Close on these 4 trench beasts and anything more is gravy, in my opinion.

Now since I like gravy, get me any one of Mason Thomas, Moten, Conerly or Miller and I'm all about 2023 going forward.

Iuli is coming - 100%
McCoy - 80%
Shemar - 35-40%

Great closing on the trenches by Mario in 60 days with or without Shemar. With Shemar it’s obviously elite.

I think auburn does a late offer for cooper and takes him. Auburn has lost 13 DL to the portal since jan 2021. I know they got the kid from Oregon and Mba but I wouldn’t be surprised if they took cooper to stagger their depth. We’ll see.

Iuli is coming - 100%
McCoy - 80%
Shemar - 35-40%

Do you have a % on Conerly or still too early?

Advertisement
I didn't want to be negative or catch a lot of flak on here, but not a huge fan of moten. Not a talent evaluator by any means but he just seems like a JAG to me

Advertisement
For some reason I got the opposite vibes on him throughout. Felt like he would love for legit reasons to surface and justify staying home. Mario helped. The plan to completely overhaul this program helped. An NIL deal to take that variable off the table is huge. We’ll see about the DC issue.

Is it too late and enough, who knows. I’m fairly conservative with these situations but I’ve had this feeling for a while we are somehow going to land Shemar and Conley. No scientific data behind it.

Far more confident in Stewart than Conally. And I'm not that confident in nabbing Stewart.

Advertisement
Back