2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, I forgot dude had transferred here. Is he done with football? I thought he was going through a bunch of things and stopped playing?

No he has been tweeting pro miami stuff recently. He did take a year but that was as much mental as it was physical, he just want not physically ready. Then he was reposting a bunch of tweets from like pro-suicide twitter accounts. I still have hope for him. Hoping Mario/Mirabel can connect with him and clear up any issues he is dealing with.

No he has been tweeting pro miami stuff recently. He did take a year but that was as much mental as it was physical, he just want not physically ready. Then he was reposting a bunch of tweets from like pro-suicide twitter accounts. I still have hope for him. Hoping Mario/Mirabel can connect with him and clear up any issues he is dealing with.
not sure a football coach is gonna help him. hope he gets in the right mindset and healthy.

Advertisement
not sure a football coach is gonna help him. hope he gets in the right mindset and healthy.
You would be surprised man. Plenty of stories of a coach pulling a kid out of his own mind. Not only on the grand NFL scale but much smaller that I have witnessed in my own youth growing up. Mario and Mirabel appear to be good guys at the core which likely bleeds over in recruiting. If they can find what makes the kid tick, or get him to channel some inner demons into a healthy outlet who knows. Now if he has some diagnosed issue like Schizophrenia, then I agree football likely is not in the cards for him and he needs to focus on other things of a higher priority.

I am not trying to nor do I care to get into a medical diagnosis thing, I was just going off the assumption the kid was battling depression and could come out of it.

Iuli is coming - 100%
McCoy - 80%
Shemar - 35-40%
Cooper - 90% (as long as Auburn doesn’t come calling late)

Great closing on the trenches by Mario in 60 days with or without Shemar. With Shemar it’s obviously elite.
I don't usually love the percentage game... but I do love when something says 100%

Advertisement
Back