2022 FORMER Oregon Commit Dave luli; Sticks with Oregon

Advertisement
Iuli is coming - 100%
McCoy - 80%
Shemar - 35-40%
Cooper - 90% (as long as Auburn doesn’t come calling late)

Great closing on the trenches by Mario in 60 days with or without Shemar. With Shemar it’s obviously elite.
You so easily get the approval so many of us only hope for.

7F9DE1A9-5DFD-4B03-BEC9-F05062E4DE22.gif

Any possible surprises coming up?
I highly doubt it.

Citizen’s visit went well but I don’t have anyone I know mentioning him as a possibility. Guys I know on staff would be surprised.

Miller would be a surprise also but there’s a chance UGA fills up and we get him by default but I wouldn’t bet any money on it.

Moten would have to get cold feet on Oklahoma and the distance away while he sleeps on it.

I highly doubt it.

Citizen’s visit went well but I don’t have anyone I know mentioning him as a possibility. Guys I know on staff would be surprised.

Miller would be a surprise also but there’s a chance UGA fills up and we get him by default but I wouldn’t bet any money on it.

Moten would have to get cold feet on Oklahoma and the distance away while he sleeps on it.
What about Thomas?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m hedging a little. If the DC is announced pre-signing day I’d go up to 55-60% if it’s one of the guys he watched film on. If it goes another direction idk

Won’t go higher than that in my confidence.
It’s like 6pm there now pre-signing day so I guess that potential announcement has come and gone for today.

Advertisement
I’m hedging a little. If the DC is announced pre-signing day I’d go up to 55-60% if it’s one of the guys he watched film on. If it goes another direction idk

Won’t go higher than that in my confidence.

Welp if doesn’t look like anyone is being announced today so that leaves tomorrow on the DC. I just don’t see it happening and will give Stewart just enough of an excuse to spurn his hometown and head off to the $EC

Advertisement
I highly doubt it.

Doesn't uga have like 27 players this class?
I don't understand how the are not filled up already.

Advertisement
Back