Former Nebraska DE Suttles signs with Miami

Advertisement
The young kids are knocking the cover off the ball, they do a great job. I'd have to say better than any old dogs on other sites. DMoney hit a home run with these kids.

This site have changed my whole outlook on the premium websites especially the one formly known as Grassy, that site has really gone down. Recruiting sites have a big thing to me for the last 15 years but this site is evolving into the best of the bunch, thank you guys for a job well done.

Advertisement
Some defenders really jump out on field. The way they hit, the aggression are evident when you see the offensive players not just go down but stopped in their tracks and driven down violently.

I feel like Perryman's film, even though he was a LB had a similar impact.

jesus. how did USF (and everyone else for that matter) miss this kid? those highlights are impressive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Impressive highlights, but highlights usually are. I like this pickup--tall and moves well. Probably has the frame to add a lot of weight, and his best football is certainly ahead of him.

The HS coach said the incident at Lincoln was out of character. Well, they said the same thing about Hurlie Brown's incident before he enrolled at UM, and you know what? It was.

Look at Hurlie now. I have confidence this kid can have a very bright future.

Impressive highlights, but highlights usually are. I like this pickup--tall and moves well. Probably has the frame to add a lot of weight, and his best football is certainly ahead of him.

The HS coach said the incident at Lincoln was out of character. Well, they said the same thing about Hurlie Brown's incident before he enrolled at UM, and you know what? It was.

Look at Hurlie now. I have confidence this kid can have a very bright future.
I've been reading some Nebraska-based articles and came across this quote from this article from one of their players:

Senior defensive end Jason Ankrah said the entire squad decided dismissals were in order after the fight. Ankrah didn’t name anyone specifically Friday, but indicated that the team’s in a better place.

“One of the players, he had previous incidents of starting things. That night was the last straw for him,” Ankrah said. “Unfortunately, he brought along another person with him. It just went down the wrong way. We all know what to do. We know right from wrong. We’re moving on.”

Don't know what any of it means. Hard to see how a true freshman could have a history of starting things.

Advertisement
DE is shapping up to be a serious position of strength the next few years. A whole year in the new condition program and this kid will come out looking like a Bama player. DL players getting a year to bulk up is a really good thing. All these Bball players are going to make for a lot of tipped balls and blocked passes. Lot of turnovers may be in the future.

Love what Al is doing, going out and filling up the roster, because he was left at the alter on signing day by some prospects. If Suttles can add some weight and get coached up a bit, he could be a solid contributor as a rSO

In 2014 he will be a RSF, not a RSo.

It's crazy that Suttles slipped out of Florida to Nebraska. But, part of what may explain it is that he really didn't blow up until his senior year. From the looks of the stats and articles on him, he had a nice junior year (6 sacks maybe?) but was obviously just getting used to the game of football and still growing into his body (closer to 6'4 200). Senior year he not only got bigger but dominated, and I'm assuming he didn't really go to any camps or put his name out there that much because he didn't even get his nebraska offer until January, and prior to that was committed to Iowa State

Advertisement
Back