Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Since he’s taking the case to trial, would that make him eligible for the death penalty if found guilty? I have no idea how that works.

Ole Sparky meets CanesFamBro, stay tuned.
I’m not an attorney nor do I play one on TV but I think that depends on what charges he’s facing not whether he loses in court. I believe he has to be looking at 1st degree murder to face the death penalty. I don’t know if he is or not.

I’m not an attorney nor do I play one on TV but I think that depends on what charges he’s facing not whether he loses in court. I believe he has to be looking at 1st degree murder to face the death penalty. I don’t know if he is or not.

So based off your first sentence, I could possibly get an answer from Raul Esparza aka Rafael Barba from Law and Order. He grew up in Miami. ****, he might be a CanesFamBro too!

The devil purchased his air force ones?
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Advertisement
Wasn't there a documentary done by ESPN about Rudolph during his years at FSU and how he befriended an autistic kid who had no friends?
Not a documentary but I think it was one of those E60 segments about the team visiting a school and him noticing an autistic kid who was having lunch all alone. He sat with him and developed a friendship which carried on outside of that day. Other kids starting sitting with him during lunch after that.

Legitimately curious to know what the attorneys on the board think of this segment being released...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back