Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I remember about this kid is he didn’t do **** against Miami from 14-16. And two of those years were Dorito’s d.

Advertisement
Shame, used to see him at my old job. Always seem chill and lowkey.

Advertisement
He reportedly shot them as they were walking AWAY. That is not self-defense. My first shooting instructor (before I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident) told me the test to use when deciding whether to shoot is simple. ARE YOU WILLING TO GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE to take this shot? If yes shoot.
I think we were in the same boating accident.

Last edited:
Here we go again with the "sad" bullsh>t. Seriously, what in the actual f<ck is wrong with you people? This piece of sh>t fired a gun into a crowd of people in a residential neighborhood...killing one. The only sad thing is that he wasn't chased down, caught and executed on site by the multiple residents of the community that he placed in mortal danger with his deplorable act.

The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
**** guns! More lives ruined because people buy and use them. Props to England and Scandinavian countries who stay safe without guns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN headline: former Miami commit arrested for 1st degree murder
This isn’t the 1st time either. Unreal! The dude played at FSU and they’re referring to him as a former Miami commit?

What can we do about this horse****- go after them on Twitter or is there anything more?

This isn’t the 1st time either. Unreal! The dude played at FSU and they’re referring to him as a former Miami commit?

What can we do about this horse****- go after them on Twitter or is there anything more?
Don't take the bait - it was a bad attempt at humor.

Don't take the bait - it was a bad attempt at humor.

You're in the minority there scrooge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back