Former FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested on 1st Degree Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm speaking about people who have been arrested, processed, to court, etc.

I have yet to hear of one instance where charges were filed against a person (woman) making a false complaint - totally illegal, btw.

It's like nobody gives a **** about the innocent person/ party (man/men).

& it’ll continue to be that way until laws change prohibiting such behaviors. Lotta innocent men have been locked up, committed murder on behalf of false stories, gang wars have started over false chit…man, and NOTHING happens to them. That’s wack af.

& it’ll continue to be that way until laws change prohibiting such behaviors. Lotta innocent men have been locked up, committed murder on behalf of false stories, gang wars have started over false chit…man, and NOTHING happens to them. That’s wack af.
There is a law for it… unfortunately the state attorneys never pursue it. They have set the precedent and it’s absolutely ridiculous.

You can thank modern feminism, single mother households and simp culture for this type of female/male dynamic. (all of which are strongly correlated)

Any man who values himself and is on his 'purpose' would never date or surround himself with such bottom-of-the-barrel heathens...yet...in the 'urban' community we see this **** on a regular basis. (I've even seen it with the kids I've coached)
No matter how successful they become or how much money they make, they can't seem to stay away from the streets and/or street women.

This is part of the reason why there's a whole movement of brothers who are flying out of the country to meet women/wives.

Very few young women today are actually good for their men (and their mental health).
They're nothing but a burden, headache, an extra bill... and in some extreme cases...can cost a man his life.

There is NOTHING more detrimental to a man than a bad woman.

I mean, we literally just saw a similar situation with UCF player Justin Hodges a few months ago!

All those things you mention played a part, but above all, this is the house that prohibition built.

They got rid of the alcohol prohibition because they didn’t want gangsterism permanently engraved in the hearts of multiple generations.

With the feminism, simping, and single moms, this situation is a simple domestic dispute and backyard brawl. The prohibition mentality was what turned it to the OK Corral.

You can get caught up in a real wham-jam when you make poor decisions.

That woman was no good - and anyone with a penchant for making good decisions could have figured that out - even from a distance.

Early morning hours - FOUR men show up knocking on the door - and just how smart is that?

Those surviving three should have been charged with murder - they're the ones that started this thing - and for certain one was armed even though he didn't pull it out -

So if Travis ever suggests he knows a lady he'd like to introduce you to -

Advertisement

There are laws against that behavior. The liars are never charged by cops or prosecuted by the DAs.

Fair enough but when does the system prosecute the real criminal in cases of false accusations, etc.
I’m not defending the legal system I’m just saying that the falsely accused aren’t powerless.

Three of the guys who showed up at the Rudolph residence after midnight.

Look closely.

And, the one who's squatting testified that he carries his gun in his bag.

1685930381403.png

Advertisement
The vast majority of military aged males/females can't be changed. Cakes are baked.

Under, just right, or over...baked.
Agreed. And, it **** sure does not help that we live in a time where we are encouraging people to “live their truth.” Justifying all of their actions and coddling them.

It’s ok to be the way they are, they don’t need to change. It’s everyone else that’s wrong. Anyone that says otherwise is a murdering, bigoted, racist, sexist, Marxist, fascist, ******* for suggesting they do anything other than doing whatever the **** they want at whatever god**** time they want.

The world we currently live in is feeling > facts.

Advertisement
That’s great and all, but people don’t want the full story of how the batter got tainted.
Ooo ooo ooo can I answer it?

****** parenting or lack parenting. It's starts at home. You know know what kept me out of trouble? The fear that my dad was going to swell both my eyes shut. GOOD Fathers are first line of defense to keep your daughters off the pole and sons out of jail.

My pops was never a safety net. When he advise me not to do something and I did it anyway, he let me fall face in the concrete. He would be there after to help ice my lip. He harden me to be independent thinker and make good decision.

I had homeboys that ran in scumbag circles. But when they about wild illegal ****. They knew I was about push up out there. They call green and other name, but I shrub shoulders and keep it moving. Next day we playing dreamcast together. I didn't participate in the foolishness.

Ooo ooo ooo can I answer it?

****** parenting or lack parenting. It's starts at home. You know know what kept me out of trouble? The fear that my dad was going to swell both my eyes shut. GOOD Fathers are first line of defense to keep your daughters off the pole and sons out of jail.

My pops was never a safety net. When he advise me not to do something and I did it anyway, he let me fall face in the concrete. He would be there after to help ice my lip. He harden me to be independent thinker and make good decision.

I had homeboys that ran in scumbag circles. But when they about wild illegal ****. They knew I was about push up out there. They call green and other name, but I shrub shoulders and keep it moving. Next day we playing dreamcast together. I didn't participate in the foolishness.

Good men lose their sons to the streets everyday, but your point is well understood.

People started faling into the scum bag **** under old school parenting. Why?

The 80s and 90s were MUCH worse in terms of violence than today. We just didn’t have the same type of news coverage back then.

People look at these problems with their personal biases and can’t see the big picture. Meanwhile, many more people die prematurely than they should.

Advertisement
Good men lose their sons to the streets everyday, but your point is well understood.

The 80s and 90s were MUCH worse in terms of violence than today. We just didn’t have the same type of news coverage back then.

People look at these problems with their personal biases and can’t see the big picture. Meanwhile, many more people die prematurely than they should.

You said good men, not good fathers. Good men can be ****** father too. A man who provides financially for his family is good man. But if he is not active in his kids life, he is a ****** father. There are exceptions to every rule.

On AVERAGE, if you have a strong father in the house, the likelihood of the kid falling to the "streets" is reduce drastically.

I think you are being a bit disingenuous. 80s and 90s, what group of poeple are we talking about? It's little nuance. For Black Americans, the expansion of welfare, and the hyper incarceration black men was the start of the destruction of black families.

White American families held on for little longer, but you are starting to see the destruction of white Americans families too. Asian and Latin families, last I read, have not decline that that much.

Look I am not saying it's the ultimate answer. I just saying having a strong loving father in the house is net positive for the child.

Starting a new thread on this and calling it "Prison Showers for a Seminole"

Bingo!

You can thank modern feminism, single mother households and simp culture for this type of female/male dynamic. (all of which are strongly correlated)

Any man who values himself and is on his 'purpose' would never date or surround himself with such bottom-of-the-barrel heathens...yet...in the 'urban' community we see this **** on a regular basis. (I've even seen it with the kids I've coached)
No matter how successful they become or how much money they make, they can't seem to stay away from the streets and/or street women.

This is part of the reason why there's a whole movement of brothers who are flying out of the country to meet women/wives.

Very few young women today are actually good for their men (and their mental health).
They're nothing but a burden, headache, an extra bill... and in some extreme cases...can cost a man his life.

There is NOTHING more detrimental to a man than a bad woman.

I mean, we literally just saw a similar situation with UCF player Justin Hodges a few months ago!
the problem is broken families and bad culture. children who grow up in stable, mom/dad households for the most part make good decisions and are successful people (doesn't equate to rich since being rich doesn't mean successful). and the opposite is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back